Services for Dee

-

spinman_1949

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
To all,

Thought it a good idea to post this in an OP so we can bump as a reminder.

Thanks again everyone for the prayers and love. Dee's memorial services are going to be next Wednesday April 13th at C3 Church 8246 Cleveland School Rd Clayton, NC 27520.
Services 7 PM

Virginia and I will be sending a floral arrangement. If the FABO members do not object I would like to send the arrangement with the identification as From the Spinelli and FABO family.

If anyone has other suggestions we are open. The efforts of the members of this board should be recognized as well. Anyone of course may wish to send their own remembrance.
If anyone would like to increase the funds available for the floral arrangement we intend to send you can PM me. Our budget is $200.

Tom S

Thanks for that Tom. Yall have been fantastic through all of this. No one will ever know just how much yall have helped I am sure. God bless yall.

Agreed, Tom needed help,& you delivered. Kudos,& Thanks.

I'm glad that you have done so much for Tom and Dee as well, Tom! I was going to approach the subject of flowers as well, but didn't know if the service was of the nature that you would send flowers to! Could you please post some info as to where to donate to the floral arrangement?? Thanks, Geof

If there are any members out here in the Raleigh area who would like to come to Dee's memorial services you are more than welcome to come.

I'm glad that you have done so much for Tom and Dee as well, Tom! I was going to approach the subject of flowers as well, but didn't know if the service was of the nature that you would send flowers to! Could you please post some info as to where to donate to the floral arrangement?? Thanks, Geof

Geof.

PM me and I will send my paypal addy. I will just accumulate their and then order with credit card.

Tom

To all,

Thought it a good idea to post this in an OP so we can bump as a reminder.

Thanks again everyone for the prayers and love. Dee's memorial services are going to be next Wednesday April 13th at C3 Church 8246 Cleveland School Rd Clayton, NC 27520.
Services 7 PM

Virginia and I will be sending a floral arrangement. If the FABO members do not object I would like to send the arrangement with the identification as From the Spinelli and FABO family.

If anyone has other suggestions we are open. The efforts of the members of this board should be recognized as well. Anyone of course may wish to send their own remembrance.
If anyone would like to increase the funds available for the floral arrangement we intend to send you can PM me. Our budget is $200.

Tom S

I would like to make a small donation toward the flowers. I will pm you for your paypal. I appreciate your efforts on the families behalf.

If there are any members out here in the Raleigh area who would like to come to Dee's memorial services you are more than welcome to come.

Many of us are still keeping you and the family in our thoughts and prayers and will be there in spirit at least. So sorry you are going through this.

Not received PM for PayPal.

Tom

Bump

One person so far has donated to the flower fund. So tell you what. Anyone that donates I will match the funds. So $5 now is $10 bucks. I really want to send a nice standing spray to celebrate Dee's life. Even though I only spoke to her on the phone, she was even under the extreme discomfort during the time, a very joyful person.

Tom

I had planned to donate some more, but Kitty just lost her job yesterday. We are really fixin to be in a pinch ourselves.

We offer our continued prayers.

I had planned to donate some more, but Kitty just lost her job yesterday. We are really fixin to be in a pinch ourselves.

We offer our continued prayers.

NP You need to take care of your family first.

Thoughts and prayers are welcome.

Tom

Update.

Initial $200
Donations
$20+matching
$15+matching
$50+matching
$25+matching
$20

Current $440

To all,

The flower fund is now up to $420. This will pay for some really nice flowers. Maybe a large free standing spray and some other smaller potted types.

The response has been outstanding and I encourage others to donate, but at this time I will need to withdaw my matching offer. At present my portion of the fund is over $300. I too have my limits. Besides this will do a great job.

I hope everyone understands.

Tom

I just bumped Tom's GoFundMe thread to the top again. That's a great thing you are doing with the flowers, but seriously, Tom could probably use some more extra cash too.

Tom dont feel the need to match or better the donations. You do what you can and we all will do what we can.
To the lookey-loos on a few of the other related threads.....shake the moths outta your wallets(6000 views on auction). No offense to those that have helped.

Tom dont feel the need to match or better the donations. You do what you can and we all will do what we can.
To the lookey-loos on a few of the other related threads.....shake the moths outta your wallets(6000 views on auction). No offense to those that have helped.

Appreciate what you are saying Steve. All in all the folks on this board have given tell in some cases I know it hurts. And I also know some are in their own financial dire straits. Virginia and I are blessed. Not that we are wealthy by any means, but we have been past the hand to mouth phase for years now. When we first got married Virginia was 35K in debt. That was a challenge to say the least. Made her file bankrupt. Best decision I ever made. Now her credit rating is higher than mine, LOL.

Bottom line we do what we can. Even the bum on the street deserves respect and help. I always live my life with the thought in the back of my mind that, " There but for the Grace of GOD go I " It is a humbling thought and helps to make money more important as a tool as opposed to a possession.

Tom

Appreciate what you are saying Steve. All in all the folks on this board have given tell in some cases I know it hurts. And I also know some are in their own financial dire straits. Virginia and I are blessed. Not that we are wealthy by any means, but we have been past the hand to mouth phase for years now. When we first got married Virginia was 35K in debt. That was a challenge to say the least. Made her file bankrupt. Best decision I ever made. Now her credit rating is higher than mine, LOL.

Bottom line we do what we can. Even the bum on the street deserves respect and help. I always live my life with the thought in the back of my mind that, " There but for the Grace of GOD go I " It is a humbling thought and helps to make money more important as a tool as opposed to a possession.

Tom

I understand Tom. I became jobless on Friday and had to accept a job today 3 hours away. We do what we can do one step at a time. Sorry if Im coming across negatively.
Just an idea. Set the budget for the flowers and maybe roll the "extra " over to Tom and the girls? Again just an idea.
Bless you and Virginia

I understand Tom. I became jobless on Friday and had to accept a job today 3 hours away. We do what we can do one step at a time. Sorry if Im coming across negatively.
Just an idea. Set the budget for the flowers and maybe roll the "extra " over to Tom and the girls? Again just an idea.
Bless you and Virginia

Not negative. Just real life. Glad you were able to get another job. 3 hours away? Will you commute or take a room during the week?

And yes. Looks like flowers Tom wants will run around $330 plus shipping so the balance I will send to Tom's Paypal. He does intend on having a gathering at his home after the services so the extra can go for sandwiches and drinks.

Flowers ordered for delivery on the 13th. The balance I will credit to Tom's paypal. Any additional after this point will go to Tom's PayPal.

Tom

I, personally would like to say thank you to Tom (spinman 1949) for his efforts and to all the others that have taken the opportunity to help a family in need and one of our " families."

no doubt, we can not fix all the hurt in this world, but it is wonderful when we can help those that we can in any way that we can. money in not always available or the answer.

a good friend told me once, funerals are not for the deceased, but are for the surviving. hopefully these flowers will help ease the pain of this terrible loss.

I, personally would like to say thank you to Tom (spinman 1949) for his efforts and to all the others that have taken the opportunity to help a family in need and one of our " families."

no doubt, we can not fix all the hurt in this world, but it is wonderful when we can help those that we can in any way that we can. money in not always available or the answer.

a good friend told me once, funerals are not for the deceased, but are for the surviving. hopefully these flowers will help ease the pain of this terrible loss.

Excellent point !

Tom

To all,

From this point forward please offer any donations directly to Tom. This thread has served it's purpose. Flowers have been ordered and paid for. I want to thank each and everyone that added to the fund.

Tom

-
Back