Services for Dee

-
whoa - a little early there bud - -I am just getting to this - is it a problem if I still send it to you?
To all,

From this point forward please offer any donations directly to Tom. This thread has served it's purpose. Flowers have been ordered and paid for. I want to thank each and everyone that added to the fund.

Tom

To all,

From this point forward please offer any donations directly to Tom. This thread has served it's purpose. Flowers have been ordered and paid for. I want to thank each and everyone that added to the fund.

Tom

I also want to thank you all.

Not negative. Just real life. Glad you were able to get another job. 3 hours away? Will you commute or take a room during the week?

And yes. Looks like flowers Tom wants will run around $330 plus shipping so the balance I will send to Tom's Paypal. He does intend on having a gathering at his home after the services so the extra can go for sandwiches and drinks.

Flowers ordered for delivery on the 13th. The balance I will credit to Tom's paypal. Any additional after this point will go to Tom's PayPal.

Tom

Glad the goal was reached!! Thats awesome. Thank you gain Tom and everyone else that chipped in.

As for job, Im lucky enough to have a place to stay, but 3 years now of "shuffling", the novelty has worn off LOL

Thanks again :cheers:

Tom wanted me to say, he'll be back posting on the site very soon; he's been handling the many things that need to be taken care of at this difficult time. I know he's very grateful for the kindness and help he's gotten from the people here.

Dee's memorial is tomorrow April 13, the details are in the first post of this thread.

I hope the flowers give a lift to Tom and the girls that they are being thought of by their friends!! I think we all wish that we could be there to hug Tom and the girls, and show our respect for a great lady who took care of her family with love and compassion, as it should be!! My thoughts are with Tom and the girls, and hope it is a beautiful day in NC tomorrow as they offer up their precious loved one to be with God! May He bless them with the confidence that she will be well taken care of, and welcome Dee into His kingdom!!

Services for Dee start in about an hour and half from now.

I would just like to offer a little prayer that the services go smoothly and that Tom and his daughters are able to share their hearts about Dee and gain some relief and closure from the experience.

Tom

Tom Monaco asked me to post this...to let everyone know he is doing okay.

I was able to attend Dee's service, and give Tom a hug on behalf of all his friends here. The minister and church were unpretentious and welcoming, and many sympathetic friends came to pay their respects. Before and afterwards, people conversed freely. After the minister's opening message and prayer, Tom bravely spoke about Dee. His daughter Gina spoke at length about her Mom, with grace and power beyond her high school years. The FABO flower arrangements Tom S. coordinated were a beautiful tribute to a beautiful person. Tom is devastated as anyone would be. But the service did bring him comfort and a beginning to the healing process. And, now that I got to meet Tom and his family in person, we intend to get together again.

David, as always, you have a beautiful way with words. God bless you my friend.

-
Back