Services For Tom Spinelli (Spinman1949)

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
I spoke with Virginia today and relayed the many messages of condolences that have been posted on the thread I posted the other night regarding Tom's passing. She wants me to thank everyone for the prayers and kindness shown for Tom and her and family during this difficult period. She also wanted me to let the members who live close to him know of the services. The viewing is scheduled tomorrow Friday July 15 from 4:00 P.M. -8:00 P.M at El Camino Memorial 5600 Carroll Cyn Rd, San Diego CA, and the funeral is Saturday July 16 at 11:00 A.M. from the same location. After the services there will be a reception there on the site (not sure of which site she is referring to) as well starting from 1:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. All friends are invited to attend. Hopefully we can get some FABO family there to show her we love her. This is the second husband she has lost to cancer. It's the least I can do for her after all they have done for my family. I wish I was closer to be there for her family. Thank You all.

Last edited:
-
Back