Status
Not open for further replies.

ValiantOne

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Contact seller
Hey All,

I am selling my SBP rallys after upgrading to LBP. This is a set of 4. Driver quality. There are dings and scratches. In decent shape though. Tires are rears 245-60-14 and fronts 205-70-14. Size wise they worked perfectly on my 68 Valiant, but they are pretty tired (no pun intended). Good tread but starting to crack, etc. I'd replace them.

I also have 2 cans of Mopar Silver Argent that go with them.

All in all a great set of driver quality SBP wheels!

$400. Located near Williamsport MD. Pickup or I can deliver a reasonable distance for fuel. I don't have any interest in shipping.

Thanks!
rally wheels 1.jpg
rally wheels 2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey All,

I am selling my SBP rallys after upgrading to LBP. This is a set of 4. Driver quality. There are dings and scratches. In decent shape though. Tires are rears 245-60-14 and fronts 205-70-14. Size wise they worked perfectly on my 68 Valiant, but they are pretty tired (no pun intended). Good tread but starting to crack, etc. I'd replace them.

I also have 2 cans of Mopar Silver Argent that go with them.

All in all a great set of driver quality SBP wheels!

$400. Located near Williamsport MD. Pickup or I can deliver a reasonable distance for fuel. I don't have any interest in shipping.

Thanks!View attachment 1714947452 View attachment 1714947453
Hi,

Are you willing to remove tires and ship wheels? I would be willing to pay for the shipping.

Thanks, Ray

All factory small bolt Rallye wheels were 14"x 5.5"

All factory small bolt Rallye wheels were 14"x 5.5"

Thanks Mike. I just pulled one of the trim rings off snd there is a pentastar stamped next to the valve stem. So I'm going to assume they are factory. So I'll also assume i am measuring wrong.

I certainly don't want to misrepresent!

CE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back