-

theFightingFew

Always Learning/1975 Valiant Custom/1974 Valiant
Reaction score
Ugh...
IMG_20210202_065844.jpg

IMG_20210202_070330.jpg

20210201_174843.jpg
Wifes car and truck outside, Mopar in garage. Over 2 feet of snow here in Northern NJ.
20210202_074819.jpg

Was that for some fun *** sideways action?!
Absolutely ! I love driving in the snow. In the 80's I drove my Ragtop through four winters! Gotta love posi . Wish I had pics of that. My brother in law still talks this day about me driving up Rt 93 North from Boston and I guess I passed him in a snow storm . I was a little wilder then. I wouldn't do that to it now .lol

RT1.jpeg

Absolutely ! I love driving in the snow. In the 80's I drove my Ragtop through four winters! Gotta love posi . Wish I had pics of that. My brother in law still talks this day about me driving up Rt 93 North from Boston and I guess I passed him in a snow storm . I was a little wilder then. I wouldn't do that to it now .lol

View attachment 1715682282

Nice. I remember one year at a place I used to work at was at 1400ft elevation. A snow storm hit hard and I left work in my 92 Mustang GT. Front tires were cupped from bad inner tie rods (found all this out after the storm) and drove 12 miles home at 10-15 mph passing Subaru's and 4x4's in the ditch. I made sure the wave as I went by. Every now and then I'd goose it and let the *** come around. Fun car, I miss it.

A convertible must be interesting to dive int he snow. Was the top ever an issue with it collapsing under the weight of snow?

I don't get it, $10,000+ out in the crappy weather and a garage full of junk, just sayin!:rofl:

Never understood that either. 2 car garage with 2 cars in it. Get a shed!

Or in my case a 2 car garage with 1 car in it. The mower and yard tools get the shed, and parts overflow, speaking of which I got a bunch of stuff to sell..

I am lucky (so far) this winter. Trying to heal ribs, I don't need snow. Been there. This year, early snow, it's gone. MUD yesterday it was nearly 50F WAY above normal I ain't complainin. I might go swipe a couple of pallets to throw out in the back until the mud settles down. (Ground still partially frozen water won't disperse)

No snow here in "The Great White North", at least not for the last few weeks, might get some tomorrow. Yesterday was 57F, now it's 45, looking for a high of 50 today.
20210202_092017.jpg

Would be driving it if it was running better.

Lethbridge

Years ago, there was a place there called the Cadillac Lounge or Cadillac Bar or something like that. I just knew it as Caddy's. That place still around?

Also, I think there was a place called Ezzies too. Good times back in the 90's.

Years ago, there was a place there called the Cadillac Lounge or Cadillac Bar or something like that. I just knew it as Caddy's. That place still around?

Also, I think there was a place called Ezzies too. Good times back in the 90's.
Not any more

-
Back