Shafers model car thread

-
heres an idea - go to flea markets buy kits that are assembled and bring them home. Get em good and wet and stickem in the freezer after a day or so you can diassemble it and have lots of left over parts
ive been to the flea here theres never any there ... but i will try that freezer thing when i get one thanks :blob:

will be posting some new models soon , a little red express, a 65 cornet and still working on the 71 rr

hope to see more of your kits soon

as soon as i build and post the slant 6 i will be sending you a package
No problem, I know you've got your car & tractor show going on n that should take priority..best with that n looking forward to the slant 6 pics. :)

thanks shafer!!! my wife was surprized when i said check out these models,they look cool so does everyone elses from here.here's a 50 ford truck i am working working on.sits right now.have to decide what engine.most of my fords have hemis or 440s lol View attachment P1040673.jpg

thanks shafer!!! my wife was surprized when i said check out these models,they look cool so does everyone elses from here.here's a 50 ford truck i am working working on.sits right now.have to decide what engine.most of my fords have hemis or 440s lol View attachment 261015

thats going to be a cool build - i have tried to join your site haveing problems with the anti spam that is a cool site thought , want to get my pix there

New Guy Here

When I was younger I was really into model building. After awhile it got to the point were I did not have a dedicated place to build them it was a pain to pick everything up when I stopped working and bring it out to work on. Then I stopped building them and just started buying them so some time in the future I would have a permanent spot to build and paint.

I was into Mustangs and other Fords at the time but bought some others that got my attention. Well after awhile I started with Die cast until I discovered they took up a lot of space so now I am into Hot wheels.

The point of this that I have about 100 unbuilt models in the attic that do to my older eyes and other problems I am unable to build, so now I deiced to sell them.

Since I am new here where would be the proper place to post some here?

HI Jonny H, sorry to read that you can't build anymore. The proper place would be in the members classified section , under other stuff .

This is a Lindberg 64 Dodge kit.

Attachments

• 100_1043.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 256
  • 100E1051.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 269
  • 100_1045.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 252
New Guy Here

When I was younger I was really into model building. After awhile it got to the point were I did not have a dedicated place to build them it was a pain to pick everything up when I stopped working and bring it out to work on. Then I stopped building them and just started buying them so some time in the future I would have a permanent spot to build and paint.

I was into Mustangs and other Fords at the time but bought some others that got my attention. Well after awhile I started with Die cast until I discovered they took up a lot of space so now I am into Hot wheels.

The point of this that I have about 100 unbuilt models in the attic that do to my older eyes and other problems I am unable to build, so now I deiced to sell them.

Since I am new here where would be the proper place to post some here?

any petty kits for sale?

-
Back