Shafers model car thread

-
hopefully by this time next year I can have my actual Dart in my sig, instead of artwork (cool as the artwork is LOL) .. maybe I will take a pic of the Dart model I am starting instead

hopefully by this time next year I can have my actual Dart in my sig, instead of artwork (cool as the artwork is LOL) .. maybe I will take a pic of the Dart model I am starting instead

I like your artwork. I can't wait to see the model and your car.

speedracer x - i have not sent out the ralleys yet b/c i think i may know where 2 more are, i am trying to gather the nerve to get in the attic - I hate attics especialy in a 100 yr old home, got the 1st 2 together for you.

valant dogs here are your correct style ralleys - have to wait for paint to dry at install also have to freeze the others off literally, glue is brittle when frozen.:burnout:
View attachment DSCF6234.jpg

the completed petty charger as i stated each petty car will be unique , this one was built the way most petty cars are built. build a new body , build a new engine and place it over an existing chassis.
remember the petty car being burried earlier, that car donated the rollcage and chassis since it was being replaced , so now i have parts to scratch build a lets say a 71 roadruner later , all i need is a body - any donations?
View attachment DSCF6239.jpg

View attachment DSCF6240.jpg

View attachment DSCF6241.jpg

View attachment DSCF6242.jpg

View attachment DSCF6243.jpg

View attachment DSCF6244.jpg

speedracer x - i have not sent out the ralleys yet b/c i think i may know where 2 more are, i am trying to gather the nerve to get in the attic - I hate attics especialy in a 100 yr old home, got the 1st 2 together for you.

valant dogs here are your correct style ralleys - have to wait for paint to dry at install also have to freeze the others off literally, glue is brittle when frozen.:burnout:
View attachment 259702

No problem my friend.. whenever you get to it, I appreciate it... it'll be a long winter, plenty of time to get the Dart kit together..

looks better with ralleys
View attachment 259805

attachment.php

View attachment 259807

View attachment 259809
Fan freakin tastic!! Man you're an artist, Shafer, I can't wait to see it live ! :blob:

That Petty Charger looks ready to rumble! :burnout:

1/35 scale Dodge WC 57 my buddy at the VA hospital made for me

Attachments

• Dodge WC 57.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 187
  • DodgeWC 57.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 185
-
Back