shaker hood for a dart

-
I have never seen one, but i have seem someome put an air grabber set up from a road runner on one, looked awesome....

7-6-05_106.jpg

7-6-05_104.jpg

ABODYJOE.....Sorta hides that beautiful motor doesn't it??
Got the same problem with my Dakota R/T

P9152019-1.jpg

yea but it is cool looking with the hood on. i swear i had a pic of it driving in but can 't find it.

I haven't seen one on a dart but have seen a picture of one on a 69 baracuda. It was surprisingly good looking on that car. Personally i would think that a dart's body lines are too squared off to pull it off ... maybe a demon though.

I am running a 440 and it does not fit under the stock hood, everybody has either a 6 pak hood or a hemi dart hood. I think it would be different and actually look good. Someone has to have done it on a 70-72 body swinger.

There was a very mean looking 72 Swinger with a Shaker setup at the Nats in Columbus last year. It was Plum Crazy with a black vinyl top and had black bucket seats and console from an E-body.

The shaker setup was done very nicely and looked factory and was sitting on top of a 440 to boot!:cheers:

I will post some picts of it later if I still have them on my computer.

I myself am going the Airgrabber route using a 70 RR hood section which will be grafted into my 72 hood and then I will fabricate a fully functional Airgrabber setup for it.

Joe

Here are some picts of the 72 Dart at the Nats with the Shaker setup.

I could only get one to upload, the others were to big.

Joe

72dartshkr2.jpg

-
Back