shaker hood for a demon

-

gniknayrb18

Reaction score
what do you think....im not a fan of the single cowl hood and was thinking about putting a cuda style shaker hood on my demon...i need the clearance for my air cleaner

can't picture it. maybe 1 of our resident artists can mock it up. i have seen 1 on a 2nd gen 'cuda & it looked good.

Cuz I don't think anyones put one on a demon.

Plus you'll have to do some work as the shaker is mounted to the engine on the shaker equipped cars, not the hood

Nice. It seems a lot easier to do than trying it on a duster.

I'm pretty sure it would look badass. My dad and I have been talking about doing the same thing to his demon. Great minds think alike.

I had it made in sheet metal after I did a poster board mock up using the bottom of an air cleaner just to match up with the top of the hood to the bottom of the air holes in the scoop itself.. I may be hard to understand how I describe it, yet you'll get the picture when you yourself do all the measurements..

Granted my Signet is different than a Demon, yet done where the bottom of the scoops rest practically on the hood is the best look, coming up higher makes it look like a Turtle.. I only done this like 20 years ago and never really finished it...

-
Back