Sharing some of my art...

-

hemizach

Young Blood
Reaction score
Been busy with school and a bunch of projects so I thought i would share two of them for you guys. First one is a plate that I did as a donation to the humane society art show.... they get 100 percent of the profit (will probably be sold for $50-60). The second is a mask that I molded over a VERY basic form... pretty much told me where the nose and eyes should be and I went from there. Inspired by Joey Jordison's mask from slipknot.... everyone likes it so far, haha.

Anyway guys... thought I'd share. I actually have to make a fountain at one point... any ideas on what to make that would work as a fountain? :toothy10:

FinishedDragonplate.jpg

joey_jordison_promosmall.jpg

Maskbeforefiring.jpg

He sure does :cheers: Very nize Zack=P~=P~ That plate will help them allot and the Mask =P~=P~ You sure have what it takes :happy10:
Keep up the great art work :cheers: You make me want to get my pencil out again :happy10:

Thanks guys for the kind words... makes me feel like I am makin someone proud, lol :-D.

Anyway... I will have extra stuff to show later hopefully. I have no idea how to make a fountain though...

-
Back