Not open for further replies.

dart67

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
For sale shark tooth grille. It has one crack and a piece missing on the drivers side. $300.00 plus shipping. Located in Milford NH 03055

Attachments

• Shark tooth grill.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 521
  • Shark tooth back.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 458
  • 003.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 413
  • 009.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 414
I'm interested, but not the best timing, I'm a few hundred from paying off my loan so I can't right now, but in four weeks. But I think you should sell and it could go soon, I doubt you would be willing to sell the head light bezels, trim and turn signal lenses for 200.00 tonight, or would you?

All I have is the grille

shipping should only be about $75-80 bucks max insured @ $400 , would sell pretty quick if shipping wasnt an issue. 340plot is looking for one , hed probably drive to you.

how would I crate it up,how about in a sauner tube (construction tube for decks)

I got mine shipped to me in a ups box that was filled with popcorn. Worked great and my came all the way across country. Nothing bad happened

the tube is a pretty good idea , old newspaper is a great cushion. to ship anything you dont have to have an actual box , you can make it out of any type of cardboard , it could even be a plywood box as long as its wrapped in cardboard . if there is a BestBuy near you stop by & ask for old flat screen boxes aka free shipping material , just use clear packing tap & not duct tape . just change the post to $300 + shipping & buyer pays all shipping fees , its just dimensions +weight & probably an hour of your time . just make sure you insure it , well worth the money , ive shipped many things & never had any problems . should sell quick.

any close up pics?

oldcarnut. hey, thanks, as i have been on the prowl for one. i am looking for one to put in a driver, and i think i can fake the area that is missing on the driver side, with a piece out of a regular grille, and then repaint it.
also, i was told that the either the top or botton chrome trim can be used off of a regular grille. anyone have a clue which one?
one more thing, are the headlight bezels the same as a normal grille?

i am intrested with a price for grille shipped to va 24171

any close up pics?

oldcarnut. hey, thanks, as i have been on the prowl for one. i am looking for one to put in a driver, and i think i can fake the area that is missing on the driver side, with a piece out of a regular grille, and then repaint it.
also, i was told that the either the top or botton chrome trim can be used off of a regular grille. anyone have a clue which one?
one more thing, are the headlight bezels the same as a normal grille?

i am intrested with a price for grille shipped to va 24171

yes the headlight bezels are the same joe i ve got the parts to fix it if you buy it

where in Milford are you????I would like to see the grill..I am in Manchester...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back