SHARK TOOTH somebody?

-

7172 duster

7172 duster
Legendary Member
Reaction score
As many dusters there are out there looks like someone would reproduce a shark tooth grill I think they could make good money,because of the demand for such a grill, I personally dont care if it is an aftermarket part as long as it has a good look,and good quality.What do you think?

NMC_ru_Pickerell_jpg.jpg

I'm all over that idea, someone should have done it a long time ago. They're brutal to find, and if you do it's $700+ in fairly rough condition, crazy. I wonder if the tooling for it is out there somewhere?

If someone did reproduce them and they cost less than what you can buy a decent original one for I'd sure go for it. I don't want to spend $500 and have to repair a bunch of cracks and then have to find the parking lenses for another $250.

I paid $2200 Cdn for my 70 Duster, I'd pay $500 for a new shart tooth grill but 700 - 1000 for an old dimpled, cracked one is nuts, that's half the price of the car. This is one of the reasons it took me so long to buy a Mopar, you can't buy **** for them and when you can it costs 10 times as much as a Chebby part. :cussing:

I agree , there is a need for those inb the repop market. Would fit all 70-72 years of Dusters and Valiants

Guess I should be happy that mine came with a NOS one? Not to mention the NOS taillights and engine compartment wiring harness and side marker lights?

-
Back