Shark week****

-

mopar410

Reaction score
I've been waiting all summer for this week.Every year they have new shows as well.Since they started using the 2,000 frames per second slo-mo camera you can see every movement they make when they attack.very revealing.The great whites are my favorites,the way they attack and thier massive size.Anyone else ready for the frenzy?
:happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1:

I've been waiting all summer for this week.Every year they have new shows as well.Since they started using the 2,000 frames per second slo-mo camera you can see every movement they make when they attack.very revealing.The great whites are my favorites,the way they attack and thier massive size.Anyone else ready for the frenzy?
:happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1:

I catch as much of Shark week as I can every year.. My son and I used to watch it together when he was little..

I catch as much of Shark week as I can every year.. My son and I used to watch it together when he was little..
cool,my son is 16 and he came in last night telling me about what was on and wanted me to watch it with him but sadly I couldn't at that time but we will make up for it this week.All discovery all week lol

cool,my son is 16 and he came in last night telling me about what was on and wanted me to watch it with him but sadly I couldn't at that time but we will make up for it this week.All discovery all week lol

Its Discovery in our house almost all the time.. I am like a Discovery channel junkie LOL ..

My son was pissed he could not stay up all night and watch it - he's 5

we recorded a few for him as he chews that stuff right up...lol

My son was pissed he could not stay up all night and watch it - he's 5

we recorded a few for him as he chews that stuff right up...lol

Thats the way my son was... he was around that age when we started watching shark week together.. every year, he couldnt get enough lol

Thats the way my son was... he was around that age when we started watching shark week together.. every year, he couldnt get enough lol
Same here my son was around 8 when we got into it full throttle.And yeah discovery is one of my top channels.

discovery, history, speed, and spike, thats about it other than cartoon channels since im still a cartoon fan :toothy8:

Sharkzilla tonight at 9pm est looks like it will be good.Ilike to see the shows about the megalodon.The thoughts of a 50" great white is impressive.Imagine a shark twice the size of jaws.

Sharkzilla was HUGE.All the other shows just had a scale computer generated shark next to a great white for reference.They made a full scale model so you could see its massive size in the real work.The show itself was not great but the visual shark made it good.

Sharkzilla was HUGE.All the other shows just had a scale computer generated shark next to a great white for reference.They made a full scale model so you could see its massive size in the real work.The show itself was not great but the visual shark made it good.

agreed

It all comes down to this :twisted:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9L4Mwn6wu0"]Air Jaws Super Slow (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

It all comes down to this :twisted:
I love the full breach.I can't hardly imgaine the force it takes to sent a 1,500 pound shark out of the water enuff to nose dive back in.I'm just glad I'm not a seal.

-
Back