sharpie has a case of the Mondays....

-

sharpie

workin' stiff
Reaction score
Let's see, first I have to wake up at 6:45 instead of my usual 7:15am to get ready for work. Why? Because I have to take my girlfriend, who I only see once every two weeks due to cost of travel, to the airport so she can get back to work in Irvine.

I take her to Sacramento International Airport and just as we get there, my runflat tire deflates :angry7: I pull off to the Arco station there and see if it's not just flat but could hold pressure. Nope, it's punctured. It won't hold air.

So at this point, we're maybe a mile to the airport terminals. I walk her to the long-term parking lot, where she catches the shuttle to the terminal. Then I get back to my car and call AAA. They take 20min more time than they're supposed to. By the way, I am now 30min late for work. I had already called my boss while walking my girlfriend to the shuttle stop, and it was okay that I come in when this ordeal was finished, but still.

So AAA's tow truck gets me loaded up, and we drive to my tire shop, which is about 45 minutes away (it's actually close to my house though). There, I find out again that run-flat tires are $199.99 per tire:wack:

Anyway. Now I'm back at work, $500 poorer, and I won't see my girlfriend for another two weeks. Thanks for letting me vent...

Well that sucks, Mondays arer bad enough without the extra drama :angry7:

that's true. And my girlfriend got home safe, and my car is in the shop now almost done. Always a bright side.

Sorry to hear about the bum start to the day Sharpie. Mine is almost over...

Saw your shirts over on Moparts, they look pretty good. Quick question for you, are you doing renderings on the side by chance? Shoot me a pm if you are and let me know what kind of price you get. Thanks. Will

Sorry to hear about the bum start to the day Sharpie. Mine is almost over...

Saw your shirts over on Moparts, they look pretty good. Quick question for you, are you doing renderings on the side by chance? Shoot me a pm if you are and let me know what kind of price you get. Thanks. Will

Sorry to hijack your thread but are you going to be doing any Duster and/or Scamp shirts Sharpie?

-
Back