She was 6 mounths old{ Pic}

-
Sure will Ed,we hope it will be around April of next year than our first grandchild will be 6 months old.She was a sweetheart than and now.

:toothy5:
Thats a pic of my oldest girl Carrie sitting on one of my old 69 Dart wow some 27 years ago We brought her home from the hospital when born in that car.She is now going to have one of her own=D>so the plan is to have him or her sit on the Dart we have now.Thought I would share that moment.
great story one of the last things my grandfather and I did togerther before he died was to rebuild the 340 and 727 in my 69 340 swinger same colr as your car and we broke it in taking her to the hospital to have my daughter grandfather worked for dodge for 40 yrs and won mechanic of the year in 69 thanks jamie larsen

:toothy5: great story one of the last things my grandfather and I did togerther before he died was to rebuild the 340 and 727 in my 69 340 swinger same colr as your car and we broke it in taking her to the hospital to have my daughter grandfather worked for dodge for 40 yrs and won mechanic of the year in 69 thanks jamie larsen

Nice story keep them cumming. everyone.:thumbrig:

thanks , when my other daughter is old enough to sit up on her own and pose, my car should be painted.

:cry:
Enjoy the pictures. We lost ALL of our family pictures in our house fire two yrs ago. The only memories we have are the ones in our hearts and minds.

I know what you mean on a house fire, I lost two kids 3 and 2 yrs old in 1991. All photos gone, had some undeveloped 35mm film of them in the truck so I have a few photos.

I know what you mean on a house fire, I lost two kids 3 and 2 yrs old in 1991. All photos gone, had some undeveloped 35mm film of them in the truck so I have a few photos.

Wow that just blew me away,sorry to here that.Makes appreciate what I have now.

sorry for your loss. You must be a pretty strong guy. Not sure I would be able to handle that.

-
Back