Not open for further replies.

ClassicCarGuy

69 (R6) Red ‘Cuda
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I want to convert ‘72 demon fenders and quarters to 71. I need 70-71 duster or 71 demon sided marker light sheet metal pieces. Can you help or know anyone that can?

Thank you,
Greatly appreciated!

Thanks, my fenders and quaters r good!
I just need the side marker sheet metal so I can convert from ‘72 to ‘70-71 style side marker lights.
Appreciate your response!

Let me see if I understand correctly.

The 70-71 Duster & 71 Demon rear side markers are the same?
But the ‘71 Demon front side marker is a one year only? What is the difference?

So this means I need to get the front from a ‘71 Demon?

Do you know if there are any other A Body models that would have the same front side markers as the ‘71 Demon?

I’m hopking to get the rears from a ‘70 4 door Valiant. They should be the same. Correct?

Thank you!

71 demon fenders are the same as 70-71 Dart, 71 Demon 1/4's are same on 70-71 Duster 1/4 s You need parts from 2 different model cars to do what you want. I should have both rears need to check and make sure both sides are good

yes...70 or 71 dart for front and 70-71 duster or demon for rear...yes the 70 valiant rear is same

Last edited:
I'd graft sections into your fenders. We've done it several times on different mopars.

Doug 371, Did you get the chance to check on the ‘71 side marker light sheet metal for my Demon?
Thx

71 demon fenders are the same as 70-71 Dart, 71 Demon 1/4's are same on 70-71 Duster 1/4 s You need parts from 2 different model cars to do what you want. I should have both rears need to check and make sure both sides are good
Blewbyu
Did you have a chance to check and see if you have the side marker light (sheet metal) for my Demon?
Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back