She's here !!!!

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
My wife Michelle gave birth to our second child last night. Mya Emily was born at 10:37pm and weighs 5lbs 6oz. Mom and baby are doing great and will come home tomorrow. It was a long night for everyone though. I left the hospital to stay at my mothers with our 2 year old son Jacob aroun mid night. At 2:00am I had to rush Jake to the ER becuase he was having trouble breathing. Poor Jake has Crup, Hes doing fine now but couldnt go see his sister today.

I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

Excellent, congrats. Now the fun begins! What I mean is, two adds all sorts of interesting things, like when one wakes up and screams then the other one wakes up and screams longer, then neither one sleeps, then neither parent sleeps.....yadda yadda....

Oh ya, keep all hammers, clubs, sticks, brooms etc. out of reach of the first born...instant club.

Did I mention how the first born won't want to share, so you'll have to buy all kinds of new stuff? And oh ya......(just ribbing ya).

Very nice name btw, sleep well tonight alone....:)

Neil - 3 year old son and 1 year old daughter

Congrats Adam!!!!!

I have two kids myself and could have twenty more if my wife wanted to!!

Child birth is a beautiful thing!!!

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!

icon_thumright.gif
icon_thumright.gif
icon_thumright.gif
icon_thumright.gif

Wow. Congratulations Adam. That's great and a nice Christmas present at that.

Congrats---My little boy had his first b-day 12-14-05. Kids are pretty cool. Can't wait to take him drag racing this year.

Congratulations!! 2 can be a handfull sometimes, mine are now 9 year old son, and 7 year old daughter. Have fun, and Merry Christmas.

Congratulations!

Mine (3) are all in their 20's now, (heck, my grandson is 6!) but I still remember when they were born... :D

Enjoy! :thumblef:

Jay

congrats on your new addition to your family

Thanks everyone. Mom and baby came home this morning and are doing great. Jake is staying the night at his Grandma's house and will meet his new sister tomorrow night.

IM000752.gif

Congratulations Adam and to your wife.
Now you become a parent. One is just training. Just wait till they start ganging up on you. Or should I say dividing and conquering you.
LOL
4 hr's of sleep a night has become common.
Congrats Bud.

-
Back