Shhh

-
Maybe everbody's watching the Oscars... ;-)

iv been playing videogames,Call of duty,crazy stuff man bullets everywhere :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Man I watched the Mopar Pro Stockers kick some serious booty today. Jeggie put Greg Anderson on the trailer in round 1 and then went to the semis where he met up with eventual event winner Allen Johnson! Is that cool or what?!?!?! :cheers:

Believe it or not, I was at my hobby bench working on a model car! Quiet evening....had some nice soft jazz playing in the background ( WBGO.ORG)..... no phone ringing.....no interuptions..... Nice-and-relaxing. Ahhhh......

I'm building a replica of my friend's `32 Ford. I'll post pictures when it looks alot less like a pile of parts :wink:

i was thinking about picking up model building again... then i could build all the custom cars i want to pretty easily... a lot easier to use an exacto-knife to make mods :wink:
i had a friend a long time ago whose dad would buy models and make custom low riders and hot rods and stuff out of them.
i think im gonna start doing it too.

Guitar Jones said:
Man I watched the Mopar Pro Stockers kick some serious booty today. Jeggie put Greg Anderson on the trailer in round 1 and then went to the semis where he met up with eventual event winner Allen Johnson! Is that cool or what?!?!?! :cheers:

Seen that :thumleft:

I am here .. I just got back from Wichita, Kansas (1st annual Booza Pooluza) last night. Ironically, they happened to catch the BTK serial killer while I was down there.

Since I was in Kansas, my buddy didn't have ESPN2 so I didn't get to watch any of the NHRA racing or qualifying from Phoenix, so last night I stayed up until 2:30 am to watch the replay. Nice to see AJ get a win in his Mopar pro stocker. :mrgreen: Him and his dad have been racing with Chrysler forever, and I still don't think Chrysler gives him the credit/support they deserve.

Oh yeah .. I can tell you what "clubs" NOT to visit in Wichita, Kansas ... :puker: :shaking: :pukel:

I painted walls for 12 hours, fogot about the drag racing and went to bed @ 845 pm...

I was pulling the right side head on my Impala. Major exhaust leak because of 2 broken manifold bolts. I tried drilling and extracting with the head on the engine, but I broke the extractor. #-o

-
Back