Shifters

-

72ScampTramp

Scamp Tramp
Reaction score
What are yall using for automatic shifters? I have a Hurst Quarter stick and im not really liking it. Seems like its a two handed operation and more of a pain in the butt to operate.

yes..getting from neutral to reverse or park is going to be a two hand deal....since shifter made for racing required that reverse lock out...

i use the b&m pro stick...but it has the same deal....my 73 duster street car has a b&m shifter that does not have that feature....trying to think of the name...plus it has a rear cable exit from shifter.

I like the HURST Pro-matic II that I installed in my Barracuda. I like the ratchet action. I've got a Turbo Action Cheetah in my Duster. I heard a lot of folks brag about them but I still prefer the HURST.

I had a b&m megashifter but I like my new quicksilver better. I think it's the same as the hurst promatic II

quicksilver is a nice shifter ...that is the 1st shifter I had in that duster...until I broke it...LOL

I like the HURST Pro-matic II that I installed in my Barracuda. I like the ratchet action. I've got a Turbo Action Cheetah in my Duster. I heard a lot of folks brag about them but I still prefer the HURST.

This one,and the Quicksilver I have personally operated. Personally use the Hurst Pro Matic.

I fixed my Q stick to where it could be operated with one hand, in the roadster but I am looking at one in Summit and looks like the lock out lever has been redisgned??? Is it spring loaded and has to be held up when shifting forward into reverse?

-
Back