Shinedown

-

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
Just caught the Carnival of Madness tour last night featuring three bands
We as Human, Skillet, and Shinedown.

We went mainly because of Shinedown. The first band was ok and Skillet puts on awsome rock in yo' face show.

Shinedown though.... man.... this band is sooooo goood live.... I have all the cd's and such but this was my 4th time seeing them and they never disapoint me. The show presence, vocals, music and light show are phenominal. I have seen multitudes of live mainstream bands that dont live up to their hype. Shinedown EXCEEDS their hype. If you get the opportunity to catch them near ya... spend the bucks. Well worth the show.

Still amazed at the talent.

-RPM

I agree! I saw them for the first time back in June, and I was REALLY impressed. It was right before the Carnival of Madness tour. I noticed a little sign taped to the table where I was buying some shirts that said if I purchased the new cd for $20, it also included a pass to the meet&greet after the show! I got my cd signed, got to talk to each member individually, shake hands, etc. They are all a real cool, down to earth buncha guys! (also, I don't think any of them are over 5'9"! Look tall onstage tho.)

Sounds like a great show! Maybe i can catch a concert with the mrs someday. Shes never been to a concert and i havnt been to one since i saw "Thousand Foot Krutch or POD" 6-7 yrs ago

Shinedown is phenomenal. would love to see them on the same card as Breaking Benjamin, Seether, Volbeat or Bullet for My Valentine. I'd probably hop on a jet anywhere stateside to see that.

Shinedown is phenomenal. would love to see them on the same card as Breaking Benjamin, Seether, Volbeat or Bullet for My Valentine. I'd probably hop on a jet anywhere stateside to see that.

X2! I have to see Volbeat someday, and that would be one baaaad show!

I saw them in Mississippi right before their first cd was released with dust for life, 12 stones and 3 doors down. awesome show:supz:

-
Back