shipping box ?

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Ok Im having trouble finding the right size box for my offy valve cover to ship to a member . Any ideas ?
I aint ever shipped some thing this big and the last things i shipped the member told me i paied way too much lol

Ok Im having trouble finding the right size box for my offy valve cover to ship to a member . Any ideas ?
I aint ever shipped some thing this big and the last things i shipped the member told me i paied way too much lol

Start with a bigger box, cut it down to the size you need and tape it up real good.

Ok Im going to try it that way 2 votes lol . He has been wating a few weeks for me to find a box lol (Bad Asa ) But i want to make sure he gets his part lol .

Ok Im going to try it that way 2 votes lol . He has been wating a few weeks for me to find a box lol (Bad Asa ) But i want to make sure he gets his part lol .

If you use enough package tape it won't be able to get out. I made a box to ship a /6 compressor complete with all the mounting brackets to Arizona, luckily and it arrived with out a bruise on the box but it was really packed tight. On this one I put the whole box in a large trash bag and taped every square inch of it so there was no way that it could get out short of them running over it with the semi.

D.D I know how you feel. Nothing worse than hoping the parts get there ok....Ive sent stuff from Canada down to you great people in the U.S.A without one problem..........Still I like a response saying all is well when it arrives. you should be just fine.

If I really want to protect something in shipping.. Bubble wrap in a tight fit box. Then put that in an oversized box with a couple inches of heavy paper stuffed around it. Shipper can nearly destroy outer box and item not touched. I cut up boxes and make box to fit if I can't find one, use good shipping tape, a lot of 'package tape' has crappy adhesive.

-
Back