shootout at the hotrod shop today!

-
You know, the economy is a big part of it also not just drugs.
I noticed the last couple of years things and people have gotten worse and you can thank our government for it.
They play thier political games with our lives.

(ALL OF EM)

I noticed the last couple of years things and people have gotten worse and you can thank our government for it.

(ALL OF EM)

Yep....... x2

you know, the economy is a big part of it also not just drugs.

(all of em)

x3

According to some police we've talked to down here alot of it has to do with welfare being cut and we know for a fact alot of it is drug addicts. The police told us the only way it will stop is if the people doing the robbery's get shot and killed by the homeowners. Where my mom lives was a nice area up until about 2 years ago until. Its a shame cant wait til i can get out of this area.

According to some police we've talked to down here alot of it has to do with welfare being cut and we know for a fact alot of it is drug addicts. The police told us the only way it will stop is if the people doing the robbery's get shot and killed by the homeowners. Where my mom lives was a nice area up until about 2 years ago until. Its a shame cant wait til i can get out of this area.

Un huh.

Where are the jobs thou ? No jobs for many of the people and no welfare and now you are to shoot and kill the unwanted people who break the law ?

Yeah, I sure would move instead. I would hate playing cop and trying to clean up the mess that I sure didn't create

(ALL OF EM)

That is true, both sides spend billions overseas but here in the homeland what are they doing ? Those billions being spent overseas could be building new sewers, water lines. Upgrading power lines so when a storm happens millions of people don't lose power for a week like what happen near Washington DC a few weeks back. Other countries have replaced all the above ground power lines with underground wiring but here in the USA the above ground power lines just get put back up as cheap as possible and once another storm happens, the lines fall back down.

All the improvements would create jobs for the people right here at home and life for many would improve. Less flooding, less power outages, cleaner water to drink. People would have more money to spend cause they are working.

Its hopeless, no matter who wins in Nov, billions will still be spent overseas.

In before the lock!!

If I get a bad vibe off of a CL buyer or seller, I either forget the deal or make them meet me in the parking lot of the local PD. No one comes to my house.

The other day a co-worker/friend was digging through my work truck, just messing with stuff. I told him to get his *** out of there, I didn't want to be responsible when he shot himself. I'm not looking for trouble, but now a days, trouble seems to keep finding innocent people.

That's a little too close to home for me.
I don't need to carry, though. My body is a finely tuned weapon.

OK, that's bull. My eyes ain't what they used to be, so it's 12 gauge pump time.

turns out they werent selling parts! cops said they not sure whats going on yet, but there was a fire a few weeks back that was related to the shooting. they probably selling drugs or stollen stuff.

Sounds kinda like Detroit to me....

Glad I'm outta there...

Shootings are quite rare around here. You see a few on the news in the bigger cities like Toronto, but Canada's gun laws are very strict, so very few Canadians even own a handgun. Most of the guns used in violent crimes are smuggled into the country illegally from the US.

Funny you say that because my buddy who teaches the PAL/CORE course's here was talking to the rep for a holster manufacturer a couple of weeks back and he can't figure out why if our population is only 10 % of the US and we have no concealed carry permits how come he sells more holsters on a per capita basis here than he doe's in the US by 3 to 1 , so who say's we don't have guns , I don't need a pistol because I have a strategy , give em what they want and let them go , then out comes the Savage 10/110 BAT in 338 Lapua , you can't run or drive fast enough to out run my startegy 270grains still travelling faster than 2000ftpersecond at 2000 yards turns turbins into a fine red mist in the air as they say in the big sand pit .

With another shooting happing today at the temple with 7 or 6 dead I believe there will be more guns sold.

My family and I were attacked by a well known mexican gang for a town house that I owned and rented out. I had recieved death threats for about a month after my rental manager dropped us.

He dropped us after we went through the town house and the place was a mess. They used the bathroom on the floor and to say I was mad is an understatment. This was rented by a woman (American) who's mom worked for the company.

I had to go over and try to fix the place with $10,000.00 in damages and thank goodness I had insurance and they paid. The girl was mad she was kicked out and it took me two months to do that. She wasn't even living there.

I had piles of people come out when I would pull up to check on the work and the place. I started to open carry before I got my conceal carry permit.

The night they showed up I heard talking outside my window and looked out and stopped counting at fifteen and after getting my parent awake and calling 911 (30 minutes for them to show up in the city) they started for my house and were at the door starting to try and kick it in.

I pounded on the window and aimed my weapon at them and they yelled out "gun" and took off running.

The police and I talked at the next day I was put in touch with the gang task force they said there was at least thirty gang members and that I and my family were not meant to survive the night.

I still live with that and looking over my shoulder. It will make you look at your home in a whole different way.

It's gotten bad around where I live, too. Small town doesn't mean a lot. I live in a town of 600 or so people and neighbors on both sides have gotten robbed this summer. And one is a sherriff's deputy! He got robbed on his wedding day about a month ago while they were still at church. We have a big Great Pyrenees Shepherd that I think is what keeps theives away. That and we've got the local trooper making sure nobody comes on our land.

I know hind sight is 20/20 but you should have let them kick the door open then started unloading.

Funny you say that because my buddy who teaches the PAL/CORE course's here was talking to the rep for a holster manufacturer a couple of weeks back and he can't figure out why if our population is only 10 % of the US and we have no concealed carry permits how come he sells more holsters on a per capita basis here than he doe's in the US by 3 to 1 , so who say's we don't have guns , I don't need a pistol because I have a strategy , give em what they want and let them go , then out comes the Savage 10/110 BAT in 338 Lapua , you can't run or drive fast enough to out run my startegy 270grains still travelling faster than 2000ftpersecond at 2000 yards turns turbins into a fine red mist in the air as they say in the big sand pit .
Not saying we don't have guns...Just saying that the rate of gun ownership is much lower here. Out of 178 countries, the U.S. ranks #1 in private gun ownership and Canada ranked 13th. In my city of almost 40,000 people there hasn't been a firearms related homicide in almost 30 years.

Not saying we don't have guns...Just saying that the rate of gun ownership is much lower here. Out of 178 countries, the U.S. ranks #1 in private gun ownership and Canada ranked 13th. In my city of almost 40,000 people there hasn't been a firearms related homicide in almost 30 years.

Havn't had a big earthquake in my city for a few years now....

And here we are spending billions every year to look at the possibilty of life on Mars. Why not spend those billions here in the good ole USA.

That's a pretty misleading stat there buddy, since it doesn't take into account the ones taken out in the fields eh , your not that far from St Thomas. Just because we don't go all Ghetto Cowboy { Toronto excluded of course } doesn't mean things don't end up with a walk in the bush/field the old fashioned way from time to time eh . that registry fiasco kept a lot of private guns in the closet but they are out there , same with the pistols or the guy I mentioned wouldn't be selling so many holsters .

-
Back