Shop Dogs

-

Oldschoolcuda

Early-A Body Nerd
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
After seeing so much negative stuff this week decided to make a fun post. Lets post pics of our loyal shop dogs. I'll start with my pug( Yoda ) She is small but fiesty like my early A bodies & won't win any beauty contests but is there to cheer me up everyday and supervise me in the garage.

Oldschoolcuda

No shop on the hill yet but my friend waiting to keep me posted.

Be prepared!! There are a great bunch of dogs here and great masters too.

Oldschoolcuda Cool pug!! Yoda is looking proud
and BWDart your couch potato looks like he could get the job dun when the time comes.

spring%252008%2520057.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%2520005.jpg

LIFE%25201422.jpg

No dogs but ive got two cats well there not really mine they are my moms. One is named wimbelton and the other is bartholimu they pretty much do nothing but climb around the engine compartments of my cars and leave cat hair everywhere and they leave dirty foot prints all over my cars and motorcycle, I think its about time for new animals

Heres my loyal dipshit Molly. She cant stand it when I go out to the garage by myself on a Saturday morning!

Preggo 001.jpg

Hay Bigdummy!!! Your dog has that look.

Touch this intake and die. :naka:

She hasn't got to be with me while working on the Duster yet. After we bought her we found out she had heart worms, so shes been on home confinment during treatment. I've really felt sorry for her, the treatment is really hard on them, but better than the alternative.

DSC01134.JPG

Hershey looks like he or she has his or her eye's on ready, Nice lab.

My little boggie is the same way as Molly 71DartGuy, She wont let me walk out the door with out her wanting to come along.:-D

Ramcharger give maxi a scratch for me, a great bud.:rock:

Sparky!! I see who is the boss at home. Funny picture :toothy10:

yelowdartdave has it going on!! the best of both worlds.
Crazy Dave and his buddy needs there rest I bet.:clock:

She hasn't got to be with me while working on the Duster yet. After we bought her we found out she had heart worms, so shes been on home confinment during treatment. I've really felt sorry for her, the treatment is really hard on them, but better than the alternative.

Those big brown eyes stole my hart :-D I hop all go's well.
She looks like she has a great master.:cheers:

Here are mine, both off duty and at play. The big one likes to sleep under my truck in the garage during the day and into the evening.

DSCF1849.jpg

DSCF1850.jpg

DSCF1081.jpg

DSCF1146.jpg

My best bud Hardy. If anyone comes near or up the driveway, he barks his loudest and lets them know he's there and watching over the shop. But other than that he's super friendly and goofy.

hardy1.jpg

hardy2.jpg

Here's my dog, Sara. She hangs out in the back yard while I'm in the garage, occasionally checking in like in this photo. I caught her blinking in this one.

IMG_1074 (Medium).JPG

My Aus Shepherd guards the food bowl. I suspect she would help someone carry stuff off just for food.

My 3 - black dapple is Daisy, middle one is the big guy Pepper and parents of the other red one - Kammie. They will definitely let ya know when somebody is around and are one family loyal.

IMG_0780.jpg

-
Back