Status
Not open for further replies.

katdaddy

God and country
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Just wondering if anyone had an old haynes or chiltons for a barracuda that they could sell . They have some on ebay but thought I would try here first.

Haynes and Chilton aren't worth the price to use as toilet paper (especially Haynes). I have some, but never use them. I also have a large library of factory service manuals and National Service. I consult them all the time.

What year Barracuda do you have?

The keeper is my 69 and I have two 67s but I pretty much have one of those sold and the other one will be sold after I pull the engine. The factory manuals are the way to go for sure but are pricey ,that is why I did not want to pay new prices for a haynes or chiltons.They are lacking for sure.. Mainly the wiring diagram is what I need right now. My dash lights are inop,flashers are inop and no turn signals what so ever.. Lots of spliced wires under the dash so it is going to take a bit to get everything working like it is ment too.

Wiring diagrams are easy. The 67 is available in the supplement, which I do have a file copy of somewhere (I think the Barracuda Owner's Group on Yahoo also has it). I'm going to check my other computer for the file. The 67 diagram is not in the 67 Plymouth manual, only in the supplement.

I also put together a CD of mostly National Service wiring diagrams that wound up in the hands of the guy that runs www.mymopar.com and he posted them (I usually don't recommend the site due to the attitude I received when I brought it to his attention that I had done all of the work to get the diagrams, but if you need 'em they're there).

Jim, if you could send me that file ,that would be awesome! I also would buy one one of those manuals (haynes is the worst for sure) from you if you don't use em. Ebay has a used factory manual for 30 but it looks rough and the new prints are 60 plus. Just trying to save a buck these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back