Short and Sweet (crossram and moparmarcus)

-

hemizach

Young Blood
Reaction score
Took a few days off from the forums after that whole blow up in another thread. I thought about it, and I would like to apologize to the people here at FABO for being somewhat of an embarrassment. Actually, specifically, I would like to apologize to the other two men involved... Crossram383 and Moparmarcus. I made the mistake of picking a fight and making an *** of myself. My ignorance on the subject showed and I realize now i should have just quit while I was ahead. Anyway, I'm not going to go on and on and try to hold your attention. I just wanted to apologize to the two of you and the mods/other members on FABO. Lesson learned.

I guess this place really is like crack...

Way to man up. Most respectful post. Glad you're back man.

If the world was full of the same kind of people it sure would be boring Zack
I missed the thread, But I am glad to see I am not the only one learning something everyday about myself :happy10:
Good man Zack :happy10: what ever happened.

Took a few days off from the forums after that whole blow up in another thread. I thought about it, and I would like to apologize to the people here at FABO for being somewhat of an embarrassment.

Zach I'm glad you cooled off and decided not to leave F.A.B.O.....
Welcome back and you're by no means an embarrasment....
I think it shows a lot of class posting this thread !

Apologizing is O.K. if you feel the need but what I would like to see you do is ....
take a walk in the News and Politics (mine field) forum ....
ya' wanna see some threads Blowin' up......
we got ordnances (posts) blowin' up Left and Right everyday ( Be careful where you step ) !!!

Best part is you get to hurl grenades (insults) , engage in word to word combat , and pummel the **** outta each other without having to say your sorry for anything embarassing !

Actually, specifically, I would like to apologize to the other two men involved... Crossram383 and Moparmarcus.

Again Zach I'm just glad you didn't bail on us...
and you don't have to apologize to me for the blow-up !
That was just another day at the office for me .

....so fuggedaboudit I didn't take any of it personally

Unfortunately for the rest of F.A.B.O. every once in a while when Small block leaves the News and Politics forum he'll forget to lock the gate behind him and one of us (sharks) wanders out into the general population .

I made the mistake of picking a fight and making an *** of myself.
Don't worry....Me , AB's, and Leadfoot do this on a daily basis over in the Shark Tank !

My ignorance on the subject showed and I realize now i should have just quit while I was ahead.

Attention : Leadfoot

Anyway, I'm not going to go on and on and try to hold your attention. I just wanted to apologize to the two of you and the mods/other members on FABO Lesson learned.

The lesson I learned from all of this is to...
hightail it back to the shark tank where it's safe
"as quickly as possible"
before 6pck2goDemon can point her Speargun at me !!!
and to PM Small block when a Thread is about to go Viral or Techni-color !!!

Now go sign up to Join in News and Politics
The registration office is in StrokerScamps.... "Wood Shed" !!!

I guess this place really is like crack.

Ain't it though !!!

I may not have seen the particular thread, but in today's world it means a lot when a person will admit that they were wrong. You seem like a stand up guy zach!

Zach I'm glad you cooled off and decided not to leave F.A.B.O.....
Welcome back and you're by no means an embarrasment....
I think it shows a lot of class posting this thread !

Apologizing is O.K. if you feel the need but what I would like to see you do is ....
take a walk in the News and Politics (mine field) forum ....
ya' wanna see some threads Blowin' up......
we got ordnances (posts) blowin' up Left and Right everyday ( Be careful where you step ) !!!

Best part is you get to hurl grenades (insults) , engage in word to word combat , and pummel the **** outta each other without having to say your sorry for anything embarassing !

Again Zach I'm just glad you didn't bail on us...
and you don't have to apologize to me for the blow-up !
That was just another day at the office for me .

....so fuggedaboudit I didn't take any of it personally

Unfortunately for the rest of F.A.B.O. every once in a while when Small block leaves the News and Politics forum he'll forget to lock the gate behind him and one of us (sharks) wanders out into the general population .

Don't worry....Me , AB's, and Leadfoot do this on a daily basis over in the Shark Tank !

Attention : Leadfoot

The lesson I learned from all of this is to...
hightail it back to the shark tank where it's safe
"as quickly as possible"
before 6pck2goDemon can point her Speargun at me !!!
and to PM Small block when a Thread is about to go Viral or Techni-color !!!

Now go sign up to Join in News and Politics
The registration office is in StrokerScamps.... "Wood Shed" !!!

Ain't it though !!!

Thanks guys for all of the compliments. Making things right was the only logical step, lol. And thanks for taking the time to welcome me back crossram. Good man 8)

Now where's that mopar babes thread!?

Glad to see ya hangin in there Zach. That invitation to the Polit forum that Crossram gave ya is also extended by myself. Just to give ya a feel for the place and the nature of what takes place, Only the thick skinned, brain dead Mods go in there. Hell, most walk WAAAAAAAY around it when they scroll down the list of forums. Some say it smells but i call it an AROMA. Sometimes you can just smell the dead meat after the guys get done ripping and tearing the virtual flesh from the fragile bones of the unexpected. Something that amuses me is no matter how viscious it may get, all the regulars just get patched up and come back only to dive back in and get em some more. Sometimes if the meat in the tank is scarce the members will "BEG" for other members to please jump if so as to satisfy the hunger that so many malnutritioned members have. In the end result my summation of that forum is this. Everyone that comes there, in my opinion, is an American and though there maybe different opinions, they are all wanting the United States of America to become all of what it was many moons ago. In there we have no enemies. We're all family. There's ab, Hotlines, Crossram, Frankie, Shelby, Leadhead, Greenhornet, Marcus and myself along with many others that complete a long list of fellow Americans. These guys aren't about to go stick their heads in the sand and wait for the bad stuff to go away because they know it wont happen so they are there in hopes of being a small part of the correction. Believe you me, there are more than our Mopars that need attention and this country is one of the big ones. We have folks on the site asking for help fixing the plumbing or the TV or the yard needs some help so why not have a discussion about fixing America. The invitation to the Polit forum stands for all of ya. No political discussions here PLEASE. Come on over, you'll be hooked, harpooned, gaffed, snagged, and definatly knawed on. " Ahh , Cant ya smell that smell"
Good on ya Zach.
Small Block

-
Back