-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmopartech

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a short tail big block 727 for a dragster build I am doing for 512 motor for bracket racing.Need to be a complete tranny normally used in a motor home or large applacation,mrmopartech
need pics and price,nothing stupid,thanks

Early 4WD truck (68-78 I think?) with the divorced transfer case will be the short tail without the parking brake assembly.

Need to see what is on the end on the tail shaft first,as there are different tail shafts and different size shafts,depending on the application,that,s why I need pics,mrmopartech

1973 motor home 1and a 1/2 ton (1.5) body, with 440. Never seen a tail shaft like this 'till I got this thing. It's not like a style with the short bolt on yoke, It's longer but no where as long as a normal slip yoke style. Is this what your looking for? If pictures are needed, I'll go underneath and give it a shot. By the way this thing still drives!

need the ones with a pinion yoke output shaft on the end,looks like a yoke on a diff,but it,s on the tail shaft,mrmopartech
5474212-727TruckShortTailshaft.jpg

I have one like the picture also, complete with the big converter. I think shipping north of the border would probably kill the deal though.

Kim,Do you have the parts laying on the bench for the shortie tranny?As I have some 10-12 tranny,s,just need the parts to make the shortie,housing and internals to transform it to a shortie,scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back