0   0   0
Contact seller
Shortend housing and axles 28 spline open gears new studs 44' flange to flange

$200 takes it

Chad

0426101212b.jpg

0426101212a.jpg

Hey Chad,
Did you run this under an a body mopar? I have some 15 X 10 wheels that I wanted to run in my duster with mini tub. If you did and my combo works
I'll take it.

Shortend housing and axles 28 spline open gears new studs 44' flange to flange

$200 takes it

Chad

i will slide it under the car with some leaf springs on will be awhile till i get to work on the car though it was in a dart with a mini tub depends on your backspacing though

someone pop in and tell me the width from the outside of the leaf spring to the other leaf spring on the outside and i could come up with something

also i have all brand new studs for it as well not all are in the picture

brand new spring perches from mopar will come with it as well

I have 4 1/2 backspace on the 15X10 wheels. What was you backspace on the dart?

also i have all brand new studs for it as well not all are in the picture

brand new spring perches from mopar will come with it as well

ok so here is the deal

when i got the car it was BOLTED in with the spring relo done had some steelies by ford that were on it with no studs they were bolted in with random bolts

it was thrown together to move it

i have brand new studs now

it is 44 inches flange to flange and it had some ford steel wheels and nothing rubbed

That rear end WIDTH should work fine for a mini tubbed/spring relocated 67-69 Dart, I can't speak to what drive shaft yoke or housing ends are on it.

I am in the processing of specing out a rear end for my Dart. To run a 15x10 wheel with 3 1/2 inch back space, I need to cut 8" from a stock A body rear end (52 5/8"). That comes up with a flange to flange width of 44 5/8".

well with everyones posts there is alot of info on here i keep forgetting to measure the bolt pattern sorry will get it tomorrow

wow i have completly forgot to measure this its sitting next to the 67 dart and everytime i go by it i get distracted MONDAY FOR SURE

so so sorry

i need this sold bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back