Shout out to inkjunkie

-

Riddler

Project EH-Body
Reaction score
In the past @inkjunkie has smoked some cheese for people and I commented that I’ve never had any. In my defense it’s not popular to smoke here. I know a couple guys who do it but only meat.

So Doug asked me for my address and yesterday when I came home from work there was a package at my door.

Can’t wait for these cheeses to de thaw enough to cut some and try it. I’m sure it’s been left outside in 15*F weather all day as they were solid like rocks.

Thank you Doug. I can’t wait to see if my kids like it!

Riddler (Joe)

F0367889-6CBA-4BAB-809B-4636FA574CEF.jpeg

Nice bundle Joe. You may not want to 'De thaw" them. Be even harder to cut lol.
Nice work Doug!
Cheese cutting party at Joe's!

I can attest...you're going to love it! As for the ladies??
Nella's response after tasting it...."not my thing"!!
Wendy's response..."no thanks"!!!
Ian's response....pass the knife!!

Doug has been smoking cheese for me for a while now. I haven't found the first person that has tried it that doesn't love it. Especially when you put a slice of Pepper Jack over Venison Summer Sausage!

Doug has been smoking cheese for me for a while now. I haven't found the first person that has tried it that doesn't love it. Especially when you put a slice of Pepper Jack over Venison Summer Sausage!

I use the pepper jack on everything! The cheddar is reserved for the heavy lifting, the pepper jack is just right for venison summer sausage, egg sandwiches, and everything else under the sun! I got some Romano in my last batch, tried it on spaghetti, it started slow but built flavor as the meal went on, and really complimented the spaghetti well by the time it was gone! I was most pleasantly surprised!

I'm like Doug, I grate the cheese on everything we eat! I'm hooked. I get Monterrey Jack and Pepper Jack from him. "You put a little of either one on your forehead, and your tongue will slap your brains out trying to get to it!"

Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully the cheese wasn't frozen to hard as it changes the texture some. If anybody needs?
@SGBARRACUDA , are you back home yet? If so, how is your stash looking? How about you @RustyRatRod? @cosgig ....has it shown up yet?

Do you sell it?
My uncle has several smokers and ALWAYS has at least one going. He gave up alcohol a few years back and found it as a new hobby. I mentioned this to him and he has heard of it but never attempted it. He just does meat, pineapple, etc. But never cheese!

Do you sell it?
My uncle has several smokers and ALWAYS has at least one going. He gave up alcohol a few years back and found it as a new hobby. I mentioned this to him and he has heard of it but never attempted it. He just does meat, pineapple, etc. But never cheese!
Sure do. Wouldn't say sell. Price is whatever the cheese costs me, a couple of bucks to cover the vacuum bags & pellets plus the shipping. If you are interested just let me know.

Back home, I's been a merry go round of tests and Doctors appointments trying to get this back surgery done. So I haven't gone thru my cheese. I'll get with you when I'm getting low.

Back home, I's been a merry go round of tests and Doctors appointments trying to get this back surgery done. So I haven't gone thru my cheese. I'll get with you when I'm getting low.
Not a problem. Just remember....have to watch the temperature for shipping....

Smoked some cheese for a local racer. Couple of nights ago I got a message from another local racer, this guy is the 2017 Spokane County Raceway Bike Champion....he wants some cheese...
IMG_20180220_112141_866.jpg

Have to wait until we warm up some, last night we had a record low...4*.
If anybody needs to replenish there stash please speak up...won't be long before it is to warm to ship for some folks...

Forgive me if it's in this post somewhere? What do you charge ?

I have found the best use for all of the smoked cheese. Grilled cheese sandwiches! Of all things holy, they are amazing.

Also used some Colby on my pasta. DAYUM!

Riddler

Forgive me if it's in this post somewhere? What do you charge ?
Whatever the cheese costs....add a buck or two to cover the pellets and vacuum bags plus the postage. The 2 5 pound blocks I posted earlier were $26.06. If I remember right the 2 of them will fit in a USPS Medium Flat Rate Box, think it is $13.65....plus a buck or 2...call it $42.

I've been patiently waiting for the corned beef to go on sale. 1/2 price at wally world. picked up 2x 3.5 lb cuts, I'm going to debrine one and smoke both this weekend. Next I will be waiting for the hams to go on sale, get a nice spiral cut and smoke for about 5 hours.

Hey..... Who cut the cheese man?

I should send you over some Wisconsin cheese!

-
Back