Shout out to make a wish!!!!!!

-
THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!! Not only is Emma VERY excited but my 3 other daughters,my wife and ME!!!!! It is really a dream come true....There would have never been a chance that we as a family could go for a day,never mind 7 days and all expense paid including a van and spending money.

And yes,God is truely amazing and we do believe in MIRACLES!!!!

Waggin,I dont mind at all. LOL

We will be posting lots of pics/vids on FB cause its easy. My FB name is Pastor Mike Wilcox

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!

God works in all of our lives,WE just deny it until we accept him,Mike have a great and blessed time on your trip,Leave the world behind and enjoy the Family you've been blessed with.WE are all blessed and I thank GOD daily for my son, daughter and wife of
22 years.I've never donated to MAW before but after reading this we will look them up and see what we can do in the Milwaukee area--Steve

I can vouch for Make A Wish foundation. Back in 2000, my sister had leukemia. She was in and out of the hospital for months. When she got better enough to be able to stay out of the hospital, someone recommended my sister to MAW. They came to our house and let my sister make 3 wishes. Her first wish was to take a limo to & from the airport. The second one was to take an airplane to Disney World. Her final wish was an all expense paid week at Disney. We got pass to go to all the areas and to cut to the front of the line. It was very fun and I got to go on the Tower of Terror (I was like 6 lol) Any ways, my sister is doing GREAT nowadays but we've still yet to return to that wonderful place.

I hope Emma and the rest of you have a fantastic time there. :rock: Trust me, you'll never forget it. :)

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!

Dragtop...Will give Minnie a kiss too for ya!!!

Steve...It will be 19 yrs for us Sept 5th.. I have been VERY blessed to have such an incredable wife and some awesome kids!!! Leave the world behind?? What world??? LOL!!!

Valiant...So glad to hear that your sister is still alive and doing well!!!!

I hope the family is having a great time! Thanks for shaing your story with us!

-
Back