Shoveling snow

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Snap a pic of my daughter Toni Lynn shoveling snow lookssss like she does not like that job.Lol,that's what ya get for borrowing 20 bucks from Dad.:toothy10:

I would say that little jesture is worth double the work for the money. lol

If I had to shovel yer driveway and ya took a pic:bootysha: I'd be moonin ya!! Hey I still have the snowblower for sale LOL:toothy10:

...cannot remember the post but one member here has a hemi on tracks snow blower..

I have great sympathy that Ontario is getting snow..:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

I think it will be raining tonight ...I must add that I love snow blowing..probably the only think I like in winter in my advanved age...no place to work on the cars in the winter. Once we retire, off to warm spots in the Winter..

Grassy

Get that poor overworked child out of your hair...send her down here !!
You'll never hear her complaining about snow.

Or build her something like this..............

RealMansSnowBlower.jpg

All shoveled by hand by me,enough of this winter crap already!This little girl loves to hunt mice,

Attachments

• 000_2602.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 000_2607.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 148
  • 000_2606.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 157
Get that poor overworked child out of your hair...send her down here !!
You'll never hear her complaining about snow.

Or build her something like this..............

RealMansSnowBlower.jpg

Wow,where can i get one of those for my place.That would be cool to have,make the whole town jealous,lol

..I shouldn't have talked so soon...-4 and snowing hard..almost a foot then ups to 2 and it rained hard..my driveway was all slush..I used my snowblower as a plow and at te end of a swawth, i used the blower...then down to -9 where it has been for a day or so..driveway, which is gravel,is a solid sheet of ice..is winter over soon ?.

Before wind chill ? I used to live in Ottawa..I don't think have ever been that cost (or hot). Boy, it has extreems in temperature. Regardless, we miss it. Ian.

-
Back