Show me them 'Cudas!

-
Nice looking cars Everyone!!!!
1968barracuda003.jpg

This is what it looked like when I bought it nice clean car I should of put the stripes back on it
old001.jpg

old002.jpg

Well I started college back in July. So I've been trying to go to school full time and work. :-|

Been busy as a bee huh? Good luck!

Nice looking cars Everyone!!!!
This is what it looked like when I bought it nice clean car I should of put the stripes back on it

Is that a factory stripe option? I've never seen that one.

Luckymopar, that is a great looking barracuda.

I just love those Cragar's, I gotta get a set for my dart but every time I get the money, blam, something else comes up.

Dam spark had that ame car back in 78 in HS. 340, coupe same color I sold it like a fool I was! I even had your same dish mags too back in the day.

nice picks looks great, love the snow * mtns too! Looks like it does here in Cody WY.

these are my favorite threads!!!

hopefully someday i will be able to contribute

Well I've been wanting a barracuda all my life,was surfin craigslist and wen't fishing,reeled in a 67 shell only and a rather complete less drivetrain and front seats 68,was really wanti'n an early a cuda and low and behold got a 66 fishy about a month ago.got the 66 running and driving now but have to go thru the engine.and the 68 I have been gathering parts for,was working on some of the interior parts for the 68 today(installing seatcovers)Thank's Tom!!!!ennnyway's let me try to post some pic's for ya!The green 67 is my dad's

dads cuda.JPG

68 cuda.JPG

66 cuda.JPG

cuda seat.JPG

Dam spark had that ame car back in 78 in HS. 340, coupe same color I sold it like a fool I was! I even had your same dish mags too back in the day.

nice picks looks great, love the snow * mtns too! Looks like it does here in Cody WY.

Thanks, not into snow so much anymore,although it is pretty here when it comes,none here as of this morning. Those pics are a couple of years old.
Nice cars guys, keep em comin...

Here is a pic of my friends 68, Formula S, Barracuda next to my Dart at the Mopar Nats this past August....

nats.jpg

I am incredibly jealous of your car. I like how you did those wheels, looks sharp.

Thanks...Lil Miss....no need to be jealous though...just think of it as something to work toward. I still love body colored steel and cop wheels. Its one of my favorite looks on mopars. The trim rings are hotrod style so they show the outer color lip of the wheel.

DSC01614 (Medium).JPG

Your wheel set up is very nice, I like what you have done.=P~

Thanks Sparky....dish slots are timeless favorite of mine as well. My buddy's 68 fastback has had them on there for at least 20 years.

Dave, what size tires and rims are you running on the back of your `Notch? And are your springs moved inboard? You got a great stance on that car...tires fill out nicely in the back.

Dave, what size tires and rims are you running on the back of your `Notch? And are your springs moved inboard? You got a great stance on that car...tires fill out nicely in the back.

John,

The rear wheels are 15x8 with 4.5" of back spacing. The tires are 255/60-15's and the springs are not moved inboard.

I have about 1/2" of clearance between the tire and the spring with 1.5" between the tire and the outer wheel well lip. If I had a rim with less back spacing I could have gone bigger on the tire without moving the springs.

-
Back