show me your early A!

-
The Rat...

Rachsatard502_zpsd0ff95f0.jpg

Rachsatard492_zpsdc8852b6.jpg

Rachsatard496_zpsa5ef997c.jpg

I love it! tmm

Custom interior, 225 slant six, 10:1 compression, ported head, high lift cam, long draft intake, Holley 350 headers, duel exhaust, Mallory ignition, MSD box.
That’s my red 67 Coronet 500 with 440; The Valiant gets all the looks at the shows.

Nice Valiant, Sleeper! tmm
Love your leaning tower of power

MY '65 Barracuda w/ 410 stroker.

Attachments

• Cuda LVMS sm.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 986
  • DSCN2466.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 950
  • DSCN2538.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 948
  • DSCN2535.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 967
Yeah, I haven't been on here much. Just to busy at the shop right now. I haven't touched my car since my last post in March. I was really hoping to have it up and running by summer. But that just didn't happen.

Guess in a way its way better than it being dead at your shop and you getting a ton done!lol. Shows that your shop does good work being that most hit rod shops are gone. I've actually been doing more side work(body and paint) than I ever have even though its hotter than hell here in nor cal. Take care man.

This is my 64 barracuda has original 273, currently waiting for snorkle hood scoop, slapper bars and some fun at cruise nights.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 932
Waiting my turn, I took the heavy big Rallies off the front for a fun day

Attachments

• George Ray's 2013 039.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 924
She is in the shop getting some finishing touches, so I only have a couple pics till later this week..

Just a solid, honest old lady car that I picked up in Seattle last week. This was basic motoring the year I turned 13. 225 slant six, three-on-the-tree, manual everything, and zero rust. I guess I felt compelled to buy something, after a deal on a cream puff '62 Signet, also in Seattle, couldn't be reached. I'm liking this thing, the more I drive it. Probably helps that my 17 year-old son calls it "chill".

Mostly original paint but the left side has been badly redone, so that the primer is showing through. To disguise the worst blemishes, I've been applying "tatoos", of which the boy also approves. Practically everyone else I meet says I should load it up with a 340 and a four-speed but that's nonsense. This car is adequate in every way and I'm not going to be the one to mess with it, except with a little enamel paint and a fine brush.

Attachments

• TATOOED LADY.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 863
  • RIGHT FRONT 3-4.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 859
  • LOGO.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 845
  • STARBOARD.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 860
Just a solid, honest old lady car that I picked up in Seattle last week. This was basic motoring the year I turned 13. 225 slant six, three-on-the-tree, manual everything, and zero rust. I guess I felt compelled to buy something, after a deal on a cream puff '62 Signet, also in Seattle, couldn't be reached. I'm liking this thing, the more I drive it. Probably helps that my 17 year-old son calls it "chill".

Mostly original paint but the left side has been badly redone, so that the primer is showing through. To disguise the worst blemishes, I've been applying "tatoos", of which the boy also approves. Practically everyone else I meet says I should load it up with a 340 and a four-speed but that's nonsense. This car is adequate in every way and I'm not going to be the one to mess with it, except with a little enamel paint and a fine brush.

Thats a 67 Valiant, this thread is specifically for the 66 and older a-bodies. Still cool car though!

'66 Barracuda, pretty much stock /6 auto, lowered 2", riding on magnum 500's

Attachments

• Cuda 017.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 846
  • Cuda 018.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 860
  • Cuda 019.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 845
Finally got some new pictures after the total mechanical rebuild and new paint, plus the upgrade to Signet side trim, 8-34" rear, disk brakes, and 14" Rallye wheels.

-
Back