show off those Halloween costumes!

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
My boy Seth loved the deep sea diver in spongebobs movie so I did one up for him. Made it out of a street light globe, some Duct tape and a coffee can. The bars over the windows are the stainless stringers out of a wiper blade.

Attachments

• 1030141955.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 245
So are you saying your neighborhood is missing a streetlight, haha!
My granddaughter and the House.
Love Halloween but the kids are getting more sissified and more and more pass bye every year. Course I got the scary background sound effects, made a super fogger outta an old cooler and made my own lightning machine with strobes and a timer to slow the strobe.I usually sit in a chair hidden behind the truck with a coldie and hear all the comments as they are walking up. Favorite comment I've heard... "Mama I'm scared, Get your *** up there your Mama ain't raising no sissies"
ROFLMAO !!!

Attachments

• Image14.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 227
  • Image16.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 228
  • Image19.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 228
  • Image04.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_1586.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 226
Pretty cool! The home made costumes are often the best. No two are alike. I think it helps to stir the imaginations of the children when they see what can be made with a lot of household items. It usually is a sign that the parents take a lot of interest in their kids too.

We try to decorate a lot for Halloween. It's great to see how the trick or treaters react and makes it memorable for them.

View attachment IMG_3708.jpg

View attachment IMG_3546.jpg

View attachment IMG_3549.jpg

View attachment IMG_3551.jpg

View attachment IMG_3552.jpg

View attachment IMG_3555.jpg

View attachment IMG_3556.jpg

View attachment IMG_3557.jpg

-
Back