Show pics of where you live

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Not your house persay, but just some nature pics or scenery of where you are from.

A friend and I took his lifted 1980 Toyota 4x4 up Mt. Arrowsmith yesterday up a deer trail, only to find it was a dead end. So we got out, and started exploring. Scrambled down the edge of a steep cliff, and found this un - raped river. Took the pics with my phone, sorry for the quality.

mtarrowsmithriver8.jpg

mtarrowsmithriver7.jpg

mtarrowsmithriver6.jpg

mtarrowsmithriver4.jpg

mtarrowsmithriver3.jpg

mtarrowsmithriver2.jpg

mtarrowsmithriver.jpg

Found this rock leaning on this tree. Wanted to knock the tree down so the rock would go plumeting down the hill but the rock was massive and all we had was a shingle axe.

mtarrowsmithriver9.jpg

Also went to Sooke the other day and found these ruins. Looks like a mansion someone was building on the side of a cliff.

sookepotholesmansion2.jpg

sookepotholesmansion3.jpg

sookepotholesmansion.jpg

This place was fenced off, so to get in we had to scramble along a 1 foot wide path on the side of this cliff to get in. =)
Yes it was a huge drop.

sookepotholesmansion5.jpg

Anyone else want to share some nature pics?

When the snow stops falling I will take a pic down my street... but thats about all I'll have... oh wait... I might have one on the peninsula

Around the house, Fishing and hunting with in walking distant
I love my home on the hill.

cook%20and%20fish%20016.jpg

mail%20009.jpg

dec%20cat2.jpg

Here are some pics from around my grandma's place here in socal. She is nice enough to let me live here in the spare house.

SecondPond.jpg

100_0833.jpg

100_0841.jpg

100_0937.jpg

100_0925.jpg

I took all these but the Loch Lomond one...

Here is Santa Cruz Area.

100_0326.jpg

Eastside.jpg

Some Local Motion Secenery.... And Me.
ImaPIMP.jpg

My Brother's Super'd Tundra TRD-Runner
TundraBathDukesStyle.jpg

What did you think, it's Santa Cruz...

Spring Street Springs-
0602071348.jpg

Party Place by UCSC
0811071806.jpg

Roadside.
1011071044.jpg

26th Ave Lagoon.
26thSunsetCrooked.jpg

2 6
26thSunset.jpg

Ripples in Time
BWRipplesBeach.jpg

Seabright Beach
CellPix00082.jpg

SunKissed-
CellPix00085.jpg

Follow the Path back to the Source
CellPix00122.jpg

Seabright is Paradise
CellPix00126.jpg

Cliff Drive-
EastSidePretty.jpg

The Point.
Eastside-1.jpg

Fern Grotto
FernGrotto-1.jpg

Loch Lomond.
Santa_Cruz_CA_Big_Basin_SP_Mid_Qual.jpg

Game on-
Seabright.jpg

Moss Landing
Sunset.jpg

Cali Baby-
WestSideSet.jpg

WestCliff Paint-
Westside.jpg

Rio Del Mar
0117091555.jpg

Secret Cliff Cove
FernGrotto.jpg

Lighthouse-
Mos.jpg

You should recognize the river pics Mike, that's Englishman River across the street from my cabin, you'll have to come by sometime.

EW1b.jpg

DSC02573.jpg

EMay06.jpg

DSC01383.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

ImaPIMP.jpg

Madmaximum - you said you're in one of those photos? Where??? Guess I got distracted!

I'm in north Florida - BIG difference as you head south - more to Florida than most know (I-95 to Mickey Land and back) ....

100_1991 (Small).JPG

100_1954 (Small).JPG

100_1957 (Small).JPG

Oh yeah - we're originally from the Pacific Northwest - arguably the most scenic area of the country - but don't miss weather ! No lizards this big either ....

100_0831 (Small).JPG

You should recognize the river pics Mike, that's Englishman River across the street from my cabin, you'll have to come by sometime.

EW1b.jpg

DSC02573.jpg

EMay06.jpg

DSC01383.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00306.jpg
I sure do :thumbup: That place is were I took a cold bath in the river and I am a new man now, smoke free and rich :headbang: I remember the chat going in, Nice home Rob

Some Local Motion Secenery.... And Me.
ImaPIMP.jpg

yo!!!!!! im in san jose haha if you bring those girls im down for a meet up

Lol! Yeah it'll cost ya though man! San Jose sucks though, do you have a place in Tahoe, or can you bring the snow down... Let's do lunch @ the Brass Rail and I'll bring the portfolio. Call me Willy.

Here are a few from my neck of the woods in New Brunswick, Canada.
1. Moose hunting party from 2006
2. The view from one of my stands.
3. My wife and her moose in 2001 at another of my stands.
4. Out in the boonies on a logging road.

Jack

b.jpg

stand.jpg

MoosePhyllis.jpg

IMG_3257.JPG

Rob, Englishman River is about 10 minutes from my home. Very nice cabin btw, may I ask who did your roof? Haha..

Did you work on the roofing crew that did my roof by chance? Man what a small world if you did. I don't remember the name of the company that did it, I had a general contractor get it to lock up and he hired the sub. I would like to know who it was though for future reference, when I build the shop or whatever I would like the same roof and it seems like most companies only have the small panels, not 20" like mine.

-
Back