show shine shag n dine, Henderson NC

-

65-440

Reaction score
Anybody plan on going to the big cruise in/ car show in Henderson, NC? Oct 17-19

Alright ! we will be there Friday -Sunday also. You gonna be at the picnic Friday afternoon ?

Probably, unless we are at a car gathering elsewhere there or drinking Ted Spehar's 1/2 gallon sized bloody marys.

Joe Pappas went out to California last month and brought back a transporter hauling two of the real ones. We just take HemiDenny's tribute street car for the car show.

No. We are aquainted with some of the previous owners and builders but not the people that actually own them now.

We got here late last night (Thurs) after driving for 11 hours, mostly through rain.

Truck and trailer which had been "detailed to death" look like they have been through a war.

Weather forcast here for Thurs, Fri & Sun - mid-70's and sunny!

Looking forward to it.

Were you out there with 2 cars? I'm pretty sure I walked past you a few times. I was inside eating when Pappas was getting food. Where are you guys staying?

Attachments

• 20141017_142055.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 240
  • 20141017_142112.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 234
  • 20141017_142103.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 219
John and I were eating w/ Joe and Lynn...we were right behind them in line.

Did you have your Swinger at the picnic

Today, Joe introduced us to Ben Donhoff who owns the 74 Mopar Missile (updated
from the 72 car), Arnie Klann who owns the "Wire Car" and the 70 Motown Missile
Challenger. Also Dick Oldfield who built the original Missiles with Joe as well as being
the first driver of the 70 Challenger until Don Carlton took over.

And your name? I don't wanna walk around asking for old man mopar! Might not end so good!

Thanks for sharing your forum thread. sure wish I was there but going to seafood fest in Poquoson VA.

And your name? I don't wanna walk around asking for old man mopar! Might not end so good!

Old Man Mopars name is John....sometimes referred to as brother John, mostly because he is my older brother.

Yours?

Old Man Mopars name is John....sometimes referred to as brother John, mostly because he is my older brother.

Yours?

Erik. ...... Denny, it was nice meeting you and John today, and you guys roll with a cool crowd! and your duster is awesome! Hope you guys have a safe trip back to Ohio!

I took some pictures of your swinger I will post after we get home......proof
we visited your digs at the show after you had wandered off (aimlessly)..

Sounds good John, Yeah I did my fair share of wandering .... every time you see something different !

-
Back