Show us your Convertible Dart's

-
Here is my 68 GTS 340 4spd. Was GG1 but was this color when I bought it. Plan on changing back to original color some day.

dart 2 (2).jpg

0.jpg

Thanks. I agree. I do like the poverty caps I had on it but the Cragars look good.

My ragtop took 2 years cause I sold my Harley. The Hardtop 500" Stroker took 8 years . I would do a side jobs, fix and sell lawnmowers and snowblowers,even mow my neighbors lawn to get money. Never took it out of my Pay check. That's why I'm still married ! LoL

My 68 GTS 340 doesn't look all that bad, but it's waiting it's turn for a full restoration. It needs floor pans, and someone attached the new quarter skins with expanding foam long before I bought it. I just couldn't pass up a blue 340 GTS vert.

bludart.jpg
bluedart1.jpg
bluedart2.jpg
bluedart3.jpg
bluedart4.jpg

IMG_1674.JPG

I haven't posted in quite a while. I was in an accident a couple years back but This is my 69 Dart GT vert, 372-6pac. I still need to install the interior. All is ready just need to put it in.

My first drop top was a daily driver 67 with a 273 and AC. White on white on white. Being in Florida it was great even though it had rusty floors among other places. That car took me everywhere in the 80's, from Orlando to the Keys. That ones long gone and I built my favorite year, 68 around 2000. It was bought local by a lady brand new. I'm the 3rd owner. Was a slant but now has a 372. Also a factory air car. I love seeing all the verts on this thread!

Dart.jpg

Just got this one last week 65 273 GT
952a36c6.jpg

6884e0c4.jpg

32f646ba.png

Started it up and drove down and got it inspected. This will be number 4 for me. needs some work but its all there and has not been messed with too much.
Mine was this same color when i bought it, even same wheels but my top was black.

-
Back