Show us your Exhaust tips

-

A408Cuda

Reaction score
So I'm trying to decide how I want to do the exhaust tips on my 64 Cuda. I want to get away from the traditional, but its tough to picture what will look good on these cars. A lot of the time I do Stuff that looks really good in my head but.... So I was hopping you guys would share some pictures of your back sides or your side exits. Im open to any ideas.
The pics are a couple of styles I'm looking at, and the only rear shot I have of mine.

Thanks,

bor-20244_hk_xl.jpg

pye-evt86_xl.jpg

KIMG0947.JPG

First picture were my tips mounted to the stock tailpipes, 2 1/4 inch which necked down to 2 inch. Second picture are the new ones for the 2 1/2 inch TTi tailpipes. I think they came from Classic Industries.

IMG_1740.JPG

tti tips.jpg

Whatever you choose, make sure that they aren't restrictive. You should be AT LEAST 2.5" duals on the car and the tips should at no point be less in overall circumference than 2.5"

Well I know its a old thread but this is what I ended up with they look a little crooked in this picture, but there straidht and please ignore the bumper I haven't got to that yet.

wMDAwMC9hdHRhY2htZW50Lm91dGxvb2subGl2ZS5uZXRAODRkZjllN2YtZTlmNi00MGFmLWI0MzUtYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhIn0.jpg

Mopar did it again with the Ram truck tips on the newer trucks. The cut out bumper is a cool touch! And they stamped in a little eyebrow to add a little bling!

Dodge truck exhaust..jpg

-
Back