-
Max wedge on my father '66 Charger

GEDC0178.jpg

556064_3947381529620_1173381036_n.jpg

Another.

Attachments

• photo (37).jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 591
Here's a '67 Hemi scoop on a '68 Valiant...

View attachment 292993

My club, Inland Mopars, built this car as our charity raffle project car a couple of years ago. I like this look and currently thinking about it for my Dart build as I think the rectangular lines of the scoop will nicely compliment the rectangular body features of the '69 Dart.

I love two-tone cars, and that scoop looks good I'm wondering what it would look like on my 65 Cuda.

photo chop of what my duster will look like havent bought the scoop yet but a quick 5min on the pc and i made this lol
stacey1.jpg

Here's mine, dual snorkel and a second picture of the "318 Fourbarrel" emblem on it. 19..

Attachments

• Duster 4a.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 500
  • emblem 4.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 498
HotWheelsJr, I have been looking for your cuda hood picture for a while. Glad you reposted it. I used a challenger hood on mine and I was trying to describe your hood to the guy helping me make mine.

my sons 416 Duster still in progress - AAR 6 pac hood !

Attachments

• IMG_0579 (Large).jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 470
As some may know the Dustpan got hit by a asshat with no insurance...so repairs are being made to her with OEM parts...except this part...this is the new scoop going on her...came from AAR...when she is finished i will post with it on the car and in paint

Attachments

• photo (95).JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 454
my new scoop...now to just get it into paint and hopefully find a door...

suprer chevy here i come...:D

Attachments

• photo (150).JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 409
  • photo (151).JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 395
Glad I came across this thread....the gents doing my 75 Duster Resto came across a parts car w/decent hood and small, low-profile double scoop on it....I've not been much on scoops but they offered it up as an option...attached a couple pics...looking for feedback, opinions, suggestions...know there's lots of schools of thought out there. Scoop or No Scoop? Same color as body or black?

Attachments

• Hood Scoop option 2.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 296
  • Hood Scoop option.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 295
Im a big fan of blending scoops into the hood and painting same color, but thats not how a lot of them came from the factory... big decision...!

Heres mine. I know they didn't come stock on 71 340 Dusters but i couldn't resist. I feel the body color helps them blend in.

Attachments

• Closer.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 294
Keith, where did you get ? is it a bolt on ?and can you measure the width for me, thanks.

The wedge scoop is 29 inches wide in the front, 25 inches wide in the back, and 34 inches long. It is a bolt on scoop that I found used on ebay for like 150 bucks.

-
Back