Shows that I'm planning on going to

-

69bronzeT5

My wife's car is faster.
Reaction score
This summer is gonna be busy for me and my Duster. Are any of you guys going to these shows? I'm gonna try to make it to all of the ones I'm listing:-D

June 07- A&W Show & Shine- Duncan
June 20- KMS Tools Show & Shine- Coquitlam
July 01- Nanaimo Chrysler Show & Shine- Nanaimo
July 05- Golden Oldies Show & Shine- Port Alberni
July 12- Mopar Madness- Langley
July 19- Parksville Chrysler Show & Shine- Parksville
August 16- Beverly Corners Show & Shine- Duncan
September 12- Langley Good Times Cruise-In- Langley

8)

wow thanks for the list I'll probably make most of them ,assuming the economy doesn't drive me to a camp job or out of province . bronze t5 what?

I'll probably make a few of those too.

I'm planning on Spring Monroe Swap Meet, and ,maybe Portland this year, if I can. Like Chris, it'll depend on the dinero's available.

bronze t5 what?

It's my '69 Charger's original colour:-D

I'm not sure what colour the Duster will be for the shows...I'll let you guys know when the time get closer. I need new carpet, new headliner and some small parts. Then I wanna put Rallyes on it and clean up the engine. Then comes paint. If I can get it painted and stuff by then, then I'll be really happy. :)

I'll be at most of the ones on the island, and sometime in the summer will be driving the Dart to Vic and back a few times I'm sure. It won't be painted or anything fancy, so it will probably still look like a rat ahah.

It's looking like the car will be staying dark blue this summer but I'm thinking it'll get the white 340 stripes and Rallyes.

Well i'm not in Canada but i am 1/2 French Canadian living in the states the shows i'll be attending:Mopars at e-town May 15-17
Mopar day @n.e. dragway Oct 3rd
Mopar day @Lebanon valley n.y.
and i was thinking about coming up to the Atlantic nats in NewBrunswick,how tough is it trailering a car across the border..

This summer is gonna be busy for me and my Duster. Are any of you guys going to these shows? I'm gonna try to make it to all of the ones I'm listing:-D

June 07- A&W Show & Shine- Duncan
June 20- KMS Tools Show & Shine- Coquitlam
July 01- Nanaimo Chrysler Show & Shine- Nanaimo
July 05- Golden Oldies Show & Shine- Port Alberni
July 12- Mopar Madness- Langley
July 19- Parksville Chrysler Show & Shine- Parksville
August 16- Beverly Corners Show & Shine- Duncan
September 12- Langley Good Times Cruise-In- Langley

8)

Too bad you are not planning on attending the Atlantic Nationals in Moncton NB. It is the largest car show in Canada and lots of fun besides........ www.atlanticnationals.com july 9-12 (but it sort of far away from you)

Well i'm not in Canada but i am 1/2 French Canadian living in the states the shows i'll be attending:Mopars at e-town May 15-17
Mopar day @n.e. dragway Oct 3rd
Mopar day @Lebanon valley n.y.
and i was thinking about coming up to the Atlantic nats in NewBrunswick,how tough is it trailering a car across the border..

I can't see any problem unless you cary a shotgun! LOL

Okay, thought I'd update this. I'll be at the A&W show in Duncan with my Duster (hopefully) on June 7th. Hopefully will be at the KMS show but not with the Duster. Show in Nanaimo on July 1st got cancelled. I won't be at the show in Port Alberni on the 5th. My mom is going to Calgary on the 4th so I'll be heading over to Vancouver with my Duster (still have my L so she has to go with me in the car) for the Mopar Madness show on July 12th. Won't be at the Parksville one. I'm going up to Squamish with my dad to find his old '69 GTO. It was spotted at a show last year in Squamish and this year's show is on the 19th. I'm moving to 100 Mile House in August so chances are I'll be in the middle of moving or already moved for the Duncan show on August 16th. I won't be at the Langley Cruise In on September 12th because I'll be moved already and just starting my last year of school.

Okay, thought I'd update this. I'll be at the A&W show in Duncan with my Duster (hopefully) on June 7th. Hopefully will be at the KMS show but not with the Duster. Show in Nanaimo on July 1st got cancelled. I won't be at the show in Port Alberni on the 5th. My mom is going to Calgary on the 4th so I'll be heading over to Vancouver with my Duster (still have my L so she has to go with me in the car) for the Mopar Madness show on July 12th. Won't be at the Parksville one. I'm going up to Squamish with my dad to find his old '69 GTO. It was spotted at a show last year in Squamish and this year's show is on the 19th. I'm moving to 100 Mile House in August so chances are I'll be in the middle of moving or already moved for the Duncan show on August 16th. I won't be at the Langley Cruise In on September 12th because I'll be moved already and just starting my last year of school.

How about these shows.. I printed off a list for 2009..

June 21 - Seaside Cruizers Fathers Day show in Qualicum
June 28 is a Victoria Swapmeet at Saanichton Fairgrounds
July 1 - Gorge Canada Day Picnic on Gorge rd in Victoria (between Tillicum and Admirals)
July 25 - Comox Valley Classic Cruisers CRUISE in downtown Courtenay
July 26 - Comox Valley Classic Cruisers SHOW 9 - 3 in downtown Courtenay
Aug 1 - Ocean Idlers 'Blast From The Past' 10 - 4 in Coombs
Aug 1 - Oceanside Overdrive Club CRUISE in Parksville
Aug 2 - Oceanside Overdrive Club SHOW in Parksville (down at the community park/beach)
Aug 7 - Thunder In The Valley show n shine 5 - 9 in Port Alberni
Aug 8, 9 - Thunder In The Valley drag races Port Alberni. 8th is time trials, 9th is eliminations.
Aug 22 - Ladysmith show n shine
Aug 23 - Fairwinds show n shine at Schooner Cove in Nanoose Bay
Sept 5 - Comox Valley Dodge MOPAR SHOW
Sept 6 - North Island Cruisers show n shine in Campbell River
Sept 20 - Toy Run in Victoria
Sept 20 - Island Customs Christmas Children's Toy Run in Ladysmith

Thunder in the Valley is a pretty damn good chance. The other August ones and September ones seem unlikely. I might have to miss the KMS show for the Fathers Day show in Qualicum. I'm sure my dad would come over for it.

-
Back