sick week 2024

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
anyone going? I'm on my way down now. 12 miles north of south of the boarder as i type this. will be with a friend in his 70 chevelle.

I’m hoping to watch it online like I do Drag Week. Does that count? :D

I know it doesn’t. Love to make it something like that someday.

Just saw Steve Morris spun a main bearing on his SMX in testing. Still ran a 7. Found a shop down there that is letting him fix it there. Big fan of his wagon.

Never heard of it. I had to look it up.

they moved it this year.
Just saw Steve Morris spun a main bearing on his SMX in testing. Still ran a 7. Found a shop down there that is letting him fix it there. Big fan of his wagon.

he put the car in to the wall on the first run after going through the engine.

from Facebook

Update on Steve Morris: he is okay and in good spirits despite contacting the wall in round one of the Sick Shootout.

The car shook the tires, and separated a transmission line from its fitting, getting fluid on the rear tires.

This sent Steve on a wild ride, unfortunately ending with the front and rear of the right side of the car getting into the wall.

Steve has said that he will join his wife, Valerie and son Kyle in her Malibu for Sick Week.

FB_IMG_1706407103468.jpg

FB_IMG_1706407106137.jpg

FB_IMG_1706407108733.jpg

He posted a video last night about it with an in car shot. Couldn't see anything when the line let go. Can't believe how many of these guys run with no trans tunnel.

-
Back