Sideways pictures Help

-

1970 La

Reaction score
I have posted several pictures with my i phone and some times they show up sideways and on my i phone the are upright like they should be. I know no one wants to look at a picture by turning thier screen.

So is their something I can do to prevent this?

Any help for the helpless Lol Thanks.

If you take them sideways they will post that way. I send mine to my e mail and straighten them out in "Paint"

If you take them sideways they will post that way. I send mine to my e mail and straighten them out in "Paint"

Thats the problem I'm not taking them sideways. I will try sending one to my email and check it there. Thanks

Are you guys standing up when you post them???

Try laying down when you post and see if they are right side up....

Transfer the pics to your computer then use a simple picture editing program like
Infranview (its free, just download it)
It will let you rotate the picture however you like, adjust colors and brightness, crop the picture, or change the overall size.

Great program, easy to use.

Transfer the pics to your computer then use a simple picture editing program like
Infranview (its free, just download it)
It will let you rotate the picture however you like, adjust colors and brightness, crop the picture, or change the overall size.

Great program, easy to use.

you can also just save them to your computer, right click and rotate it , then close the window and it save it that way.

you can also just save them to your computer, right click and rotate it , then close the window and it save it that way.

Or... we can tip our monitors on their side to look at them the right way...

-
Back