Sign On Problem

-

RPMagoo's Son

Reaction score
@Joeychgo Info. RPMagoo
1 - Snip.png

What seems to be the problem? Signing on here obviously works because you started this thread.

What seems to be the problem? Signing on here obviously works because you started this thread.
I signed on as -- My Son. -- I have My old email back. How do I get back to RPMagoo as a Member ? -- The reason for the note to Joey is that He didn't agree on how My email was set up. -- Thanks -- Dick

I signed on as -- My Son. -- I have My old email back. How do I get back to RPMagoo as a Member ? -- The reason for the note to Joey is that He didn't agree on how My email was set up. -- Thanks -- Dick
There should be a place in the upper right corner of the home screen to sign in. Click on that and enter your password. Make sure you click on the save password box. If you don't you will have to sign in with a password every time.

There should be a place in the upper right corner of the home screen to sign in. Click on that and enter your password. Make sure you click on the save password box. If you don't you will have to sign in with a password every time.
-- I don't see it. When I choose Forabodiesonly.com, it takes Me directly to My Sons page, and there is no sign on box.

You should be able to log out of your Son's account. Then you will see the log in on the top right
Exactly. You will want to log out of his account and onto yours on your computer. If you save the password, your computer will log into your account automaticlly. It can only automaticlly log into one account and right now it is your son's account and not your original one.

-
Back