Significant others cars, all kinds welcome

-
the white one is 06. the steel blue is 08. the wife is a 63 model. nice huh?

000_0378.jpg

new charger 005.jpg

We just picked up this 08 Grand Cherokee for the wife last month. It has the 3.7L with AWD. She's had a 94 Grand Cherokee with the 5.2L and AWD for the past 5 years so it was time to get her something newer.

P8130024 (Small).JPG

Christine drives a '07 Ford focus loaded up with air, leather, sunroof etc. It's a good car for her, she's not into cars that much, she likes them, but doesn't understand the whole car hobby thing. However, she's into animals, breeding, training, etc. and i don't understand that ether!
The focus gets 50 mpg so i can't ***** and it's nice to drive.
I drive my '69 Valiant 4 door over the focus all of the time and she doesn't understand that.
I like it better, it's got more "personality" is my reason.
Tom.

My wife did not even want to drive it at first, Now I cannot get her out of it. It is a 1998 Dodge 12 valve Diesel 2500 4x4. It is her Pride and Joy.

19984x45la.jpg

My wife Barbara's 74 Challenger. She named her Layla, after the Clapton song. It's got a 71 340, auto. We spent 3 years restoring it ourselves.

1974 challenger.jpg

the mopar couple 016.jpg

Fiance drives a 74 Chevy Nova, dark purple.

She's already put skulls all over the damn thing. Skull shift knob, skull valve stem caps, skull license plate. She calls it Butterfly. Sadly, no pics.

I stuck my head outside to get a picture, Raining cats and dogs.

Drag race day 071.jpg

-
Back