"Simple" 17" tire size chart??

-
That is handy, but not what I'm hoping for. I want something that shows OD, section width, etc, so I can figure out what to do with these Bullitt wheels. I'm running 3.7x rear now, don't really want to change it very bad. The 15's on there are 28.3" OD

I usually go to tirerack.com, do some searching for a tire that I think might work, and if you click on specs, it will also bring up all the specs on all the tire sizes for that brand of tire. Not quite as easy as a one-stop chart, but it works for me lol.

I don't know if these are much help, but best I've got....

Attachments

• P1090848.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 409
  • P1090849.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 404
  • P1090850.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 416
Those are a little difficult to read but EXACTLY what I was looking for..................THANKS!!

What is the name of that ..........book? Maybe it's online somewhere

Sorry.....best I could do with my camera LOL

It's a pocket sized brochure from when I bought the tires for my Demon.

Here's the website www.falkentire.com

If it would help I can take pics in a larger res & email them to 'ya.

FYI every tire manufacture's tire in a given size is different... so it's close but not exact

I know but I have to start somewhere.............LOL

Tirerack or the MFG of the tire you want. I'm running BFG Sport Comp-2''s and BFG has the dimensions on their site as did the Kumho's, Falken, Hankook, and Nitto's I was looking at. Remember the tire dimensions will change with rim width so make sure you read the measured rim width.

Tirerack or the MFG of the tire you want. I'm running BFG Sport Comp-2''s and BFG has the dimensions on their site as did the Kumho's, Falken, Hankook, and Nitto's I was looking at. Remember the tire dimensions will change with rim width so make sure you read the measured rim width.

how do you like the sport II's? i was looking at a set of 255/50-16's for my swinger.

how do you like the sport II's? i was looking at a set of 255/50-16's for my swinger.

Can't comment yet. There being put on the rims today. At the rate I'm going on this car I'll know in about 5 years....hopefully sooner!

Not sure I'm smart enough, but I'll look at that when I get time.

It's rather simple. Just put in your wheel size and the tire you'd like to run to check for fitness. If you want, plug in your old wheel and tire size on your left and compare it to your new wheel and tire on the right. It will tell you approximately how much things will move around.

I'm not looking for a calculator. I'm looking for a chart I can LOOK at.

-
Back