simple interior source question

-

roaddevil

Reaction score
What is the best source to buy a complete 1966 pearl white barracuda interior?

Definitely Legendary Interiors. The Pearl White is pretty accurate. I have used them twice on the same car- Once in 1989 replacing just my front covers (matched the original rear perfectly) and then a couple of years ago on a complete set of seat covers AND door panels all in the pearl white. Looks great!

Mine came from Dante"s. Better price than Legendary and same product.

okay thats good info i also have this offer from originalauto which also sounds real fair to me

The 1966 Barracuda front bucket and rear bench seat covers are available @ $796
The front bucket seat foams are available @ $274
The front door panels and rear panels are available @ $555
The complete molded carpet set is available @ $588 ( retail price $735)
We can supply a pre-sewn headliner out of O.E.M. style material for $325 or a pre-sewn headliner out of aftermarket material for $230
The dash pad is available @ $475

okay thats good info i also have this offer from originalauto which also sounds real fair to me

The 1966 Barracuda front bucket and rear bench seat covers are available @ $796
The front bucket seat foams are available @ $274
The front door panels and rear panels are available @ $555
The complete molded carpet set is available @ $588 ( retail price $735)
We can supply a pre-sewn headliner out of O.E.M. style material for $325 or a pre-sewn headliner out of aftermarket material for $230
The dash pad is available @ $475

I just did a pearl white setup for the wife's dart and thought about it before pulling the trigger on them. here's legendary's pricing for the same stuff.
I have not priced Dante's yet
legendary has
The 1966 Barracuda front bucket and rear bench seat covers are available @ 696.00 =-100.00 cheaper

1966-67 molded foam for all A & B-Body models seat foam
with bucket seats. Sets consist of a pair of (2)front seat tops and (2) front seat bottoms. 224.00 = -50 cheaper

The front door panels and rear panels are available @555 hmm same no savings there.

The complete molded carpet set is available (Full Set Front & Rear)
CA64AA(XX)F (Automatic)..........$399.00-$479.00/ea. = 110 cheaper and I have no idea why there are 2 prices listed
CA64AS(XX)F (Manual)............. $399.00-$479.00/ea. = 110 cheaper
you will still need the console strips if you have a coffin style console. (blue's gonna be a ***** to find if you want blue)
CALL to make sure they are including the trunk and back of the seat (I'm ASSuming that they do for that price!)

headliner for 1964-66 Barracuda Fastback - Perforated
HL64CB01F (Black)............................ $112.00/ea.
HL64CB02F (White)............................ $112.00/ea.
HL64CB03F (Red).............................. $112.00/ea.
HL64CB07F (Dark Blue)..................... $112.00/ea.
HL64CB11F (Medium Blue)................ $112.00/ea.
HL64CB17F (Buckskin)...................... $112.00/ea.
HL64CB18F (Light Blue)..................... $112.00/ea.
HL64CB20F (Bright Red).................... $112.00/ea.
HL64CB31F (Maroon)........................ $112.00/ea.
HL64CB38F (Sandalwood)................. $112.00/ea.

I don't think it's aftermarket material but am not sure!
so if it is them it's 200.00 cheaper or 1964-66 Barracuda
or -100 if it is aftermarket

Can't find the dash pad in the legendary catalog
so minimum 300 cheaper that the above pricelist or more if it is oem style headliner , heck I can buy a LOT more parts for 3-400 savings!

66dvert, thanks a lot and you are absolutly right ,deal legendary order tonight :)

66dvert, thanks a lot and you are absolutly right ,deal legendary order tonight :)
I have not checked Dante's and they are supposed to be even better priced. if they get them from the some place (SMS fabrics has the vinyl , but I don't know if they make the stuff) I'd look into that also. now gotta get a dante's catalog hmmmm.

Cant find a dantes homepage or anything?

Here it is
http://www.dantesparts.com/

The 1966 Barracuda front bucket and rear bench seat covers Please e-mail me for a discounted price quote, we will not be undersold and will match or beat any competitors printed price!

The front bucket seat foams $245.00 1960-1965 A/B/C body*

The front door panels and rear panels Please call for pricing To order by phone or for product availability, call (609) 332-4194.
Carpet set 1964-1966 Plymouth Barracuda-full carpet set..includes carpet for the passenger floor area,door panel, rear seat backs,wheel wells,fastback area...... $345.00

Headliner To order by phone or for product availability, call (609) 332-4194.
dash pad N/A

they are not giving out good prices online so you have to call , it might or might not be worth it to call. but they are 50.00 less on carpet but 20.00 more on seat foams. shipping might be a gotcha though I think I heard someone complian about the high shipping prices from there.

Thanks a lot i decided to go a other route and will buy a sawing machine and do the diy way

I got and used a older gear driven Singer machine that will sew up 6 layers of vinyl. The machine is about late 1930's model. However sewing it yourself might not be cheaper when everything is considered. For a mid size bead, look at weed trimmer line instead of thin rope.

-
Back