since my my gauges dont work anyway... how about this?

-

rabius75

Reaction score
some of my gauges work, but not the alert lights, or the dash lights.. plus i dont like the look anyway, so i was thinking about getting these..
http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=2267&prmenbr=361
(the platinum kit)
and making a new instrument panel to put them in, and painting it to match the outside. if i do make one, it will be out of sheet metal, so i can paint it, and ill make panels for the middle of the dash and glove box to replace the fake plastic wood...

im not going ot be doing it soon, but i hope to have it done before the end of the year. i have to fix the body first, and the leak around the wipers. i should be doing that soon, ill be getting a nice check soon.

oh, and where can i get all new lines and stuff for my engine, i need to vacuum lines and A/C lines, some are cracked, some just look bad..

thatll look cool i still like the Mopar auto meter the best they would look bad *** in my car,im makeing dorr panles now there sweet lokkin already
:salut:

I wil post a pick once i get my car back fron the tranny shop. Just make sure you order the 1905 set to work with the Chrysler fuel sending unit or the fuel gauge wont work.

chad72duster said:
I wil post a pick once i get my car back fron the tranny shop. Just make sure you order the 1905 set to work with the Chrysler fuel sending unit or the fuel gauge wont work.

I uploaded a pic of my instrument cluster into photoisland, but it won't give me a link to post it in this thread. Well I uploaded it into my personal album so if you just click on album on the top of the page and go to my album, you'll see it.

Thanks, but I still need to find a Mopar Performance Lightweight oil pressure guage to make everything match. I put the Autometer lighweight in there for now since the face is the same color without the Pentastar. It wouldn't be too bad if the bezel was black instead of silver :( I talked to a guy I know today who might have one. He's coming over tomorrow to trade some other parts with me and said if he still has it he'll bring it with him. I hope he does :bounce:

BOSS VEGA V8 said:
ive got a workinig cluster out of a 74 dart....ill sell it for 15.00 plus shipping..................

does it have all the little indicators on it?
here is mine..
Image010.jpg

id love to get one from you, pretty soon im gonna be doing away with the pollution control stuff on it when i change the heads and intake/carb, so the egr indicator doesnt matter... on mine, the lights dont work, but the guages do, but none of the little warning/alarm lights work either, that wouldnt bother me so much, except that im not always sure when my highbeams are on and when they arent...

but if you could ship it to me, that would be rockin! $15 (+ shipping)sounds plenty reasonable.

rabius. That looks like the one he has. It came out od a 74 DartSport.

-
Back