SirKingFish

-

dartcuda1

67 Barracuda 500ci 6sp
Reaction score
SirKingFish if you want to sell parts on this site or any other site I see you on.I think you should call me and talk about the parts you sold me.I am not a bad guy and and I payed for the parts..I haven,t said anything bad about you yet.PLEASE call me so we can get this stuff straightend out.I don,t want any money back{at this time} just parts. Mark

Hmmm.did I dodge another bullet? I was seriously looking ar something he had for sale here.

lets be fair to the seller we all know stuff happeneds.

Thats true. dartcuda have you pm'd sirkingfish or tried to contact him yet? I know that if I had an upset customer I would very much appreciate them letting me know.

Thats true. dartcuda have you pm'd sirkingfish or tried to contact him yet? I know that if I had an upset customer I would very much appreciate them letting me know.
Yes I have done everything and now I am getting upset.He will not answer any of my phone calls,will not call me back,will not PM me.And yes I gave him ample time. Mark

I dont know if resolved or not yet. However I do see SirKingFish has a whoooole lot of parts listed. I hope he was good to Mark and took care of the situation so no one else gets a bad taste. SirKingFish ?

-RPM

Like I said,did I dodge a bullet?Tell the story dartcuda...

Sorry you're having problems with another member. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again, I won't buy anything from anyone on this site who isn't an active member of this forum. People who come on here to only sell their parts or cars can go peddle that stuff somewhere else as far as I'm concerned.

There should be a rule that you have to be an active member with a certain number of posts before you can start trying to sell things. It works on a Jeep forum that I frequent. Weeds out the riff raff.

I agree, bigblock dart has at least a 100 post limit before you can get on to thier for sale section.

I posted on some of his for sale items, reminding him of this page... maybe that will help. Good luck

So I decided to Mapquest where this character lives and it only about a 2.5 hour trip for me If he has this many parts for sale I would like to see what else he has and maybee give him a good ole FABO a@# whoopin. (was that out of line) I dont think so.

SirKingFish if you want to sell parts on this site or any other site I see you on.I think you should call me and talk about the parts you sold me.I am not a bad guy and and I payed for the parts..I haven,t said anything bad about you yet.PLEASE call me so we can get this stuff straightend out.I don,t want any money back{at this time} just parts. Mark

I was thinking about making a trip over there since I will be close to him in a few days and buy some of his parts but with this issue would it be a good move?

So I decided to Mapquest where this character lives and it only about a 2.5 hour trip for me If he has this many parts for sale I would like to see what else he has and maybee give him a good ole FABO a@# whoopin. (was that out of line) I dont think so.

You are just a little closer to him than I am.

OK HEARS THE STORY,
SirKingFish.His real name is kenny.I bought a set of wheel tubs from him for a barracuda and he sent me tubs for a dart.When I called him about it he said that he would send me the correct ones.I waited waited and waited.I couldn,t get in touch with him at all. One day I called the house and blocked my phone number,His wife answered the phone.Said kenny will get right back to me that night.Not a word and still wouldn,t answer my phone calls after I talked to his wife.When I posted this his wife PM,ed me and this is what she said,hey Mark,
this is his wife.. and i have been the one on here,
the ones that he has now are rusted pretty bad and i do agree this needs settled. i apologize for the delay in getting back with you.
i can offer to give you back your money minus the price of the parts you have already.
i feel this is fair.
let me know
thank you,
Tammy.And this was my reply.That will work.Send a moneyorder to MARK BROWN .I haven,t heard anything yet. This is the way I work,I sold a guy a heater core.I tested it and everything.He put it in his car and a few days it leaked.when I contacted him to see how everything was going{the heater core was used}Thats when he told me.So not only did I give him his money back I also gave him the shipping money to. Mark

Well, maybe everyone should post on his forsale ads. I posted on a few of them and he sent me a PM stating, Things are being worked out with Mark... Is that true? Then he told me not to post on all his for sale ads, so if he is not working it out with you, we should all post on his for sale ads....

So are the guys talking and working things out. Sirking says they are in one of his for sale threads, Whats Mark say.

-
Back