Site Ad Issues?

-
Im trying to figure out the problem.. Sorry for the trouble but I am working on it.
Thanks, Joey. I don't mean for any of my comments to be complaints. Just lettin you know what's up. Preciate you workin on it.

Thanks, Joey. I don't mean for any of my comments to be complaints. Just lettin you know what's up. Preciate you workin on it.

nah, you're all good. You understnad there are glitches from time to time and they are not always easy to fix, so your helpful when that happens, and I appreciate it.

No dork. These are regular ads all over the place.

Hey, you called me a dork...

dog_sticks_tongue_out.jpg

I'm still getting the ads, and I'm supposed to be a gold member. My gold member banner is also gone from my account. I don't think I have seen a renewal notice that could have fallen through the cracks. How do I check to see if my status changed for some reason?

I’m not a gold member but I’ve never had this annoying thing before.
This is what I see now and when I hit the X to close it does nothing
027FC9C8-EA88-44DA-A1D3-D9B8CFFEA94F.png

I’m not a gold member but I’ve never had this annoying thing before.
This is what I see now and when I hit the X to close it does nothing

Thanks for letting me know. This is something we're working with and adjusting. My apologies for the trouble, hopefully it will be fixed in the next day or two

How did you get there?
I use IOS for both A and B bodies sites and have the link to the home pages saved for both as my favorites and have used that method for years.
I did have to delete both links and save them again when the websites were revamped recently. for a couple days now the white stripe has been at the bottom of the page but today it showed up in the middle when scrolling down and moves to the bottom when scrolling up.

I use IOS for both A and B bodies sites and have the link to the home pages saved for both as my favorites and have used that method for years.
I did have to delete both links and save them again when the websites were revamped recently for a couple days now the white stripe has been at the bottom of the page but today it showed up in the middle when scrolling down and moves to the bottom when scrolling up.

Thanks for posting it. That info will help figuring out what the issues are. For the record, it should be on the bottom of the page and it should be closable.

I’m seeing the same unclosable box on the bottom of my screen in DuckDuck go app browser. Was fine just until a few days ago.

B5BFDAE0-0D69-4353-B8D6-773749C1A9D1.png

I don't mind the top of the page ads, or even the in between the posts ads.....

...but that bottom of the page ad can suck real bad.

Looks like it's size adaptive to what ever ads the SW wants to put in there, and if it's big, it can take up 1/3 of the page, and also cover the bottom scroll bar buttons or even the "post reply" button.

Not sure what "AudioKarma" did to resolve this same issue, but that site appears to still be on an older version (pre last upgrade at least) and they got rid of that bottom ad completely because it was causing so much distraction and complaints.

my ads are showing up over top of my conversations. Also how do you delete conversations? I can't find that anywhere

Screenshot 2022-11-27 7.33.19 PM.png

-
Back