site down?

-
Yup. We had issues. Im looking at maybe replacing the drives on the server.

it locked my computer up so hard last night I had to unplug it from the wall the shut it off.

thought it was something with my computer, glad its back needed my dose of vitamin A (body)!

Yeah, drove me crazy....thought it was the computer and almost beat the crap out of it until I realized it was just FABO that wouldn't come up! :)

oh man, i was going nuts!!! why why why isnt this working?!!?!?!?!! lol GLAD its back up!!! withdrawals for sure mang!

THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!

I was so bored yesterday, I actually left my office and did some work. If this keeps happening I'm going to have to let someone go so I don't have to fire myself.

:cheers:GLAD YOU'RE BACK:cheers:

i was worried too sent money to paypal for shipping on my rims and bumperettes to 340plot and didnt have anyway of telling him but sight was up and running at 5am this morning and was able to pm him whew!

i was worried too sent money to paypal for shipping on my rims and bumperettes to 340plot and didnt have anyway of telling him but sight was up and running at 5am this morning and was able to pm him whew!

Well in that case, he's probably sold them two or three more times since then. :-D

-
Back