Site Hotties?

-
BigBlockDart? I never knew there was a site honey's there. I hate it when I miss stuff. They also took out their parts and cars for sale? What's happening to them?

I love a good good women, and when they steal the show, they seem to get the young new mopar addicts off the subject.
They probably get enough of that at school or somewhere els.
All is good.:drinkers::poke:

ark444.jpg

Is that a Diamondback??? Krikey!! Is that a pet??? I used to keep venomous snakes.

Is that a Diamondback??? Krikey!! Is that a pet??? I used to keep venomous snakes.
Judging by the coloration and the size I would say that is a female Eastern Diamondback. A healthy one. I hate to pick Mike, but she's a little too heavy to only be supported at one point.

I love a good good women, and when they steal the show, they seem to get the young new mopar addicts off the subject.
They probably get enough of that at school or somewhere els.
All is good.:drinkers::poke:

Geez Mike...that's a big Rattler. Eastern Diamondback?

thats not really mike in the picture guys. he just likes the snake =) he has posted it somewhere on here before so thats how i know

thats not really mike in the picture guys. he just likes the snake =) he has posted it somewhere on here before so thats how i know
You know me well 340dartswinger.:toothy7:
I would not get 20 feet of one of them.
It sure is a bigan thou aint it.:blackeye:

Glad to here that guys.
Hope I dont get in the way to much.
I do get silly know and then.:profilel:

-
Back